Why oh why do I feel so down at the moment?

Lily

Gold Member
Sorry, but I need to vent somewhere and I'm hoping you lovely people won't mind too much.

I'm just miserable at the moment and I'm not even sure why. I'm managing to stick to SS, although the urge to throw in the towel and trough everything in sight is quite overwhelming. I guess I've just answered my own question, sigh. Because I can't distract myself by troughing, I'm having to allow myself to feel rubbish.

It just feels like everything is such an uphill struggle right now, the news is all gloom and doom (and tragedy) and right now, it feels like there'll never be anything to look forward to ever again. Makes me wonder why I'm even bothering to try to lose weight, actually, if I'm just going to end up thin and miserable instead of fat and miserable.

I'm at work right now, but all I want to do is go home. But even if I went home, I don't quite know what I'd do with myself. I can't think of anything I'd like to do tonight!

Sigh, I've got the blues bad, haven't I? Is it just me? How do I cheer myself up? I know I should be counting my blessings - and I do - but, grrr. :sigh:

I'm so fed up. Really not enjoying my own company right now and that's not like me at all. Usually I'm the optimistic one!

All i can say is big hugs, when i done CD before my OH said i was the worse person in the world while i was not eating, do you think it is because you are not eating thats the problem while your feeling so low?
How would you be feeling if you was eating and expanding? This is the way i look at it.
Big hugs xxx

Gemma1986 said:
All i can say is big hugs, when i done CD before my OH said i was the worse person in the world while i was not eating, do you think it is because you are not eating thats the problem while your feeling so low?
How would you be feeling if you was eating and expanding? This is the way i look at it.
Big hugs xxx

Gemma,
Why god your OH say you were the worse person in the world? I ask you this because my husband usually says that right before totm for me and I just want to be prepared.
Thanks

The time of the month thing is an a thought, actually. Just lately, I've suffered from pretty bad PMS - it seems to come earlier in my cycle every month (to be expected maybe, when you reach the grand old age of 41 :rolleyes:). So it could be that.

I remember reading here the other day that some folks are taking multivitamins in addition to their Cambridge packs. I know that in theory, 3 packs a day should provide all the vitamins you need - but I wonder if it's possible I need more vitamin B? I've just had a look at how much Vitamin B6 in total there is in 3 shakes and it comes to 2mg - which yes, is the RDA for Vitamin B6. But I'm sure I've seen elsewhere on the internet that if you suffer from PMS, 100 mg of B6 per day can be beneficial. That's a lot more than 2mg...

Hmm...

PMS has a lot to answer for! For a few days every month I am all doom and gloom and a right grumpy sod! You probably feel the urge to throw it now but in a few days that'll pass and you'll be fine :) besides don't think of it in terms of fat or thin, I know loads of miserable thin people lol think of it in terms of health :) be strong Hun xxx

Back