why oh why is it so hard...

L.i.n.d.a said:
To start sw
To change
To be slim
Im missing happiness...or rather contentedness as happiness is momentary...
Why is it so hard
To finally live my life.

Life is never ever easy, if you think that it's going to be you are just going to set yourself up for a big fall every time.

You have control of your life and there is only you that can change the things in it that you don't like.

You only get one chance in life, make the the most of it x

To start sw
To change
To be slim
Im missing happiness...or rather contentedness as happiness is momentary...
Why is it so hard
To finally live my life.

I don't know hun but sometimes it can be like that. I like the ideas of just starting to make tiny steps whether its by going to the Dr's or a friend or someone to admit how you are feeling and seeing if there's anything that can be done or by making small adjustments to your eating in a way that you don't feel completely overwhelmed by it all.
Could you write down the things that you want to change and start with the things you CAN do something about so you don't feel completely out of control with it all?
Life an be hard but it can also be fun and enjoyable and there could be a way for you to get some of those feelings too> Being slim/mer doesn't automatically make you happier etc(in my experience) sometimes you have to work on other things before you can start making the steps to lose weight.
You are worth it and do deserve to have some happiness/contentment in your life try and get the help you need xxx

Hey I felt like this, I would start sw and it would only last a couple days, I've repeatedly done this and think WHY OH WHY IS IT SO HARD?? What to stop eating crap?? YES But at the end of the day at least I've tried to keep on going. I started again on Saturday and although I've said to myself this is the last time I think its actually stuck. I haven't even thought about food much, I've just got on with it and stuck to the plan. My partner is sick of me saying oh im going to start again tomorrow so I'm just getting on with it because at the end of the day its for me, I want to do it and if I never took that first step I wouldn't be giving advise and letting you know it gets easier. I always come on the site for motivation but I finally have my own motivation. I don't want to be down about my weight, which I have been, I want to look great in clothes and feel great about myself again. As they say

NEVER GIVE UP ON SOMETHING YOU CAN'T GO A DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT

Back