Why oh why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missloco, 23 June 2007 Social URL.

1. missloco

missloco Member

I first started cambridge at the begining of March i managed to loose just over a stone in a month to get to 11.4.

I have taken a bit of a break since then and gained 4 pounds. I really need to get back into the diet to loose the last 21 pounds but i just can't get into the right mind set.

I am going on holiday Thursday and i am planning to SS until then to loose the those 4 pounds i have gained.

But i need to keep going once i am back to loose those last pounds.

I know what i have to do but why can't i start doing it!!!?:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    It's really hard once you've taken a break. Lots of us have been there and have the (extra large) T shirts now to prove it! All you can do is keep trying - and one day it WILL click again. Join fallen angel thread if you need extra motivation.
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I remember waking up in a blind panic the night before starting cd, worrying about not eating food ( ever again )i must have thought.
    Now only two weeks on I wish i`d started years ago.
    There will always be excuse such as bbqs, partys nights out etc, but really its only a few months out of your life.
    So Go for it girl you can do it.
  5. missloco

missloco Member

Thank you. I really need to get back on the wagon. I am going to try and be as good as i can on holiday then really try when i'm back to loose that last stone whic i can easily do in 6 weeks i fi put my mind to it
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.