Extra Easy WHY OH WHY

Amy2249

Silver Member
Right I am getting very annoyed with myself.
So I took 2 weeks off group WI because my body wasn't dealing with exercise very well... kept putting on weight regardless of losing inches. I am being investigated for fibroids and so another reason that I didn't want to get on the scales as it also can make you weight fluctuate (not sure how true this is and would love to hear from someone with experience or knowledge of fibroids)

Anyway I vowed to myself that while not going to group I would continue following SW. But guess what..... I cannot stop eating bad food. Nothing major but just the little things that if I was going to group I know I wouldn't touch.

I have weighed myself since and I am maintaining which is great but I keep telling myself with the body magic I do along with eating the SW way I know I could lose quite easily.

So Sunday I was going to be 100% but had a massive cookie with a cup of tea.
Yesterday I was going to be 100% but shared a tub of Phish food with OH.
And today..... well there was a cake sale for charity so I 'had' to have a slice of cake.

I know I could syn of these but every morning I wake up to 'I will be 100%'

Why do I do it to myself.... anyone feel like this? I hope I am not alone :confused:

I am go back to WI next week, I would try to get there this week but I have too much on (excuses I know)

HELP ME!!!

I love SW, I love the way it makes me feel, I love exercise but I just can't stop going for the biscuits/chocolate/cake/bread grrrrrrr xx

:cry::break_diet:

I could have written this post for the last week, well, the bit about the food anyway.
I love SW, I love the food, the meals, the freedom and flexibility BUT I seem to want more.
I want more bread, crisps, cake, sweets and biscuits than I'm allowed. I want more B choices. I haven't been able to stop this week and it's been a nightmare.
My hols are creeping up and I was so incredibly determined until last week. I need to find the motivation!

Good luck hun, going back to group will be the best thing, funny how the threat of the scales can keep us on the straight and narrow (ish!)

Thanks jaylou.

It is so annoying, my house and work are full of fruit and salad and superfree and free stuff but even having the good stuff avaliable I still want the bad stuff.

Straight after eating it I feel guilty and tell myself NEVER AGAIN.

:mad::mad::mad:

I've been like this as well. It's so annoying as I do everything right during the day. But In the evenings when I get home I turn into some don't of monster. Half a bottle of wine and a bag of French fries as well as my syn free dinner.......Bah!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I think its a sign of good things you DO feel guilty. If you didnt, then you would end up going the 'other way' on the scales.

Just reign your treats in a bit more, SW is for life, and you will feel like you do now sometimes again.

Good luck honey xxx

Ellebear said:
I think its a sign of good things you DO feel guilty. If you didnt, then you would end up going the 'other way' on the scales.

Just reign your treats in a bit more, SW is for life, and you will feel like you do now sometimes again.

Good luck honey xxx
So very true EB! I seem to get like this for a couple if days every couple of months or so.

I feel like the guilt comes too little to late. I would like to hang on to it for the next time I go to stuff myself with crap.
Looking back at my posts show that this is a recurring theme. Grrrrr Very annoying

Don't tell yourself that your going to be 100% just take the day as it comes. I always think to myself that if I can be 70% good then I will lose, usually when I tell myself that then i have 100% day!! Don't have a clue how it works...think its because I don't put to much pressure on. X

beckyblue said:
Don't tell yourself that your going to be 100% just take the day as it comes. I always think to myself that if I can be 70% good then I will lose, usually when I tell myself that then i have 100% day!! Don't have a clue how it works...think its because I don't put to much pressure on. X

Thats a really good point. I have never thought about it like that. I will give it a go, thank you x

I think it is interesting how you seem to associate being 100% with having no syns - you can have these treats hun. If you mentally tell yourself that all treats are bad then you are setting yourself up for a fall :(

Treats = Syns = Good!

xx

Ali* said:
I think it is interesting how you seem to associate being 100% with having no syns - you can have these treats hun. If you mentally tell yourself that all treats are bad then you are setting yourself up for a fall :(

Treats = Syns = Good!

xx

I wouldn't normally but because each day I am being bad I am trying to minimise the damage by not having syns x

Back