why oh why...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
cant i be thin?!:cry: i know this diet is quicker weightloss then any other, but why am i feelin such a fat lump still? i dont feel like iv lost anything :sigh:
i just want to lose dress sizes, just want to look good.
sorry for my rant, feeling fat and rubbish tonight, and quite hungry :sigh:

aw kim, dont stress out about it, you've done so great so far and you'll keep on losing that pesky weight, and be slim! i know how you feel though, wish i could just wake up slim without the hassle but i got myself into this situation and gotta get through the hard work to reverse it! xxx

Its so easy to put on the weight but its a bugger getting it off!!! I wish i could wake up and be size 10!!! All the hard work will pay off soon chuck xxx

Hi Kimmie, I don't often post (more a lurker)! Just wanted to say you're always so supportive to other people on this site, and you're such a positive person. You're doing all you can to get the weight off, and it WILL happen. Keep going, you're doing fantastic.

Don't despair, there are no quick fixes, lest face it you've lost over 2 stone already and you have set yourself realsitic targets which you seem to be meeting (and you've had a baby - I can't even use that as as excuse, i'm just greedy) keep yourself busy, paint your nails a pretty colour, pluck your brows, there, are other ways to look good and feel better - nails and brows for me !!!!

you're doing fantastic hun xx it seems a struggle but it will all be worth it. we're all in it together. sending you big hugs xx

arh hun dont get urself so worked up about it i know its hard as we ill want togo to bed ad wake up in the morning thin but u will get there just look at what uve lost in 4 weeks 28lbs hun thats fab to be honest hun its amazing ive been on cd for 10wks and only lost 7lbs more than u.

so dont get upset itll do u no good hun and im sure ull be fine tomorrow xxx

If thats the question for tonight then...

Why oh why........

Cant chocolate make you thin
Cant water taste like wine
Cant Cambridge Diet consist of pizzas with thick juicy cheese and the more you sink the more you shrink (lmao)
Why oh why cant Topshop jeans fit and give you an instant size 10 bum!
Why cant we have a finger like Sabrina the Teenage Witch and zap any cellulite that sits on our hips just like that!
Why oh why cant we just lose weight by sitting watching Easties and eating biscuits!

WHY OH WHY IS EVERYTHING ON TV ABOUT FOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Oh Kimmie I hope I made u laugh - its so so so so tough but I tallied up and u have lost over 32lbs now havent you?

Thats fantastic - some of us have a longer journey than others, but those with further to go will meet more along the way which makes you stronger I think and hopefully this is the only time you will have to do this.

Do u have a before picture?
xxxx

Awww hun, we all have days when we feel like that from time to time. Remember what you have achieved so far, keep on keeping on and the magic in the mirror will happen... I promise xxx

want a before and now pic? i look rough lol no make up!

C'mon! I think we're all past the modest stage here, talking about periods, pooing and erm other gross stuff! Not saying that you look gross but we wanna tell you how fab u look and I bet u look so much more different than a month ago! Come on get it out get it out!

HPIM0231.jpg

Number--0025.jpg

abit big! erghh i look mingin!

Lovely pics hun and you can sooo see the difference, especially in your face and shoulders xxx

Back