Why oh why????

cherylced

I ate tonight, i just couldnt stop myself it was like i was posessed. My tummy hurts and all i can do is cry.

This is my 3rd CD week and now i've ruined it.

I admire you all so so much for sticking to this. What is wrong with me??

My period is due on Monday, could that be why i had this huge compulsion to eat?

Yep hun that could be a major factor....but honestly this does not mean you've ruined it, you have 2 choices.

1= draw a line under it as a bad mistake, drink plenty of water and keep with your cd as normal....or
2= beat yourself up about it, feel really guilty, so guilty that you feel like a failure, so as you feel you've failed you may aswell blow it some more tonight, then wake up in the morning still feeling a failure so you do it all over again.

Trust me when i say, pick option 1 because if you don't it will get harder and harder and harder....you can and will do this, honestly drink some water, get into bed and start tomorrow as you normally do on cd.xx

You are right, i feel so angry with myself and i have cried and cried but what good is that going to do me?

Only i can get this fat off and i have got to do it for my health, my self esteem, my children...

I'm going to get my shakes out for tomorrow and start again. Thank you Airgirl xxx

Dont give up, please! It was my first week last week, thought I did well and then the scales said I'd put a pound on at weigh in. I was devastated. Heart broken. Cried buckets.

But as Airgirl says there are two options, give up, or get on with it tomorrow. I know it sounds harsh, but you have to make the decision. I have been an emotional eater all my life, but at the moment I am in charge, and I beleive the only way to stay in charge is to draw a line, deep breaths, buckets of water and back on plan tomorrow. All is not lost, and a huge lesson learnt.

We all know you can do it!

K xx

Ps, will someone please send this back to me if I fall off lol x

All I can do is agree with airgirl. You just need to put today behind you.
Tomorrow will be a new start with extra water for good luck.
x

Thank you so much all of you, i really needed some support!

Bluegirl that must have been awful and if you havent given up then meither will i!! Let me know how you get on x

I will, beleive me, come Monday night you will either hear the sobs or the squeels of delight!!

This diet works well for so many people it has to work for us. It just takes some getting used to, and we have to remember that we're human, with emotions, real lives, stresses and obsticles to get round.

Tomorrow will be a good day for you xx

Onwards and upwards!

Maybe your monthly cycle has been affecting your weightloss do you think?

I'm always starving when my period is due and retain water like a dam!

I'm glad you sound like your feeling a bit better about it, totm is awful..i get really bad and could literally eat everything in sight. I was doing really well on cd a few months back then for reasons out of my control i had to eat 4 weeks in and i actually did cry i was so upset about it, but i made the wrong decision and decided to feel guilty about it which has led to the last 6 weeks of me binging at night and ssing in the day...it is so hard to get your back into it once you break but finally after messing about for 6weeks i am back on day 2, went to see my cdc today and have gained 9lbs in that time!! Hindesight is a great thing and i wish after that one blip i'd of just drawn a line under it and got straight back on but i didn't which is why i really don't want you to go thro the same battle........but anyway it sounds like you've had your tears and you'll move on from it, we're all here to support you whatever your feeling, so stick with it and let us know how you feel in the morning.xx

Bluegirl, i really think it's your body adjusting to the diet and like others have said maybe the water thing...i'm certain you'll have a fab loss next week, there is no way this diet can't work, keep at it girl and you'll have a smile on your face next weigh day.x

I did exactly the same last night hun, totm is due for me any day and I always find it particularly difficult but don't worry! we can beat it.. just need to change habits and not be tempted. Draw that line, as I am, and get back on the wagon, it'll be so worth it in the end!!! x

Cheryl dont feel bad, i cheated a few times when exclusively SS and its so hard somedays, I did a month and today im starting SS+ as my theory is the few exra calories and luxuery of having a mealwill stop me from munching out!
Just draw aline under this and remeber you only human and thats your saving grace. If your still struggling in a week still why not up your plan so your SS+ good luck though and I know exactly how your feeling.

Hi Bluegirl and Hi everyone, thanks all for all your lovely support, it's so reassuring to know i'm not alone with this.

I was doing brilliantly today until 7pm when i thought id go and just sniff the cheese in the fridge...... then i ate some... Only a little, so i am not as upset as last night but really could kick myself as i had got so far today.

You're right Airgirl, it is so easy to fall into a cycle so i'm going to draw another line under tonight and get back on that wagon tomorrow. Never going to have that particular cheese in the house again!

I'll be so happy when im in day 2-3 of my period as the hunger always subsides then and that is my most motivated time of the month.

Good for you hun, glad your feeling more positive...and you know what that cheese won't make that much difference..at least it was protein.
Well done for sticking with it.xx

Hiya :)

Just wanted to say that we are all human and make mistakes, but as you've said above you need to draw a line under it and move on.

I read on a forum about cheese literally being solid fat (or thats what it was made out to be) and since I read that I do have a teeny tiny bit once in a blue moon, but before CD I would often go and slice off big chunks and tuck in!

I didnt loose anything the week I got my TOTM, I've been like it for years tho - I will just want to eat, eat & eat and I won't even be hungry but it's like a compulsion.

1= draw a line under it as a bad mistake, drink plenty of water and keep with your cd as normal.... take this advice i had a nibble at my daughters party food yesterday couldnt help it but i did, im not going to make too much of it as it was my choice i could have walked away but i didnt now back ss as its taught me a lesson x

Back