Why on earth did noone tell me...

Starlight

Gold Member
....how gorgeous the vanilla shake is hot. Adding coffee is soooooo last week ;)

Hi Starlight :) I was about to make my shake! Now I'm going to have it hot, sounds too good not to try ;] hoo hoo! :) love xxxx

I've been having mine hot WITH coffee! Gorgeous!

I love mine ice cold with coffee -for me it's just like a Starbucks frappucino (my favourite drink ever)

Yum, yum, yum! I could honestly get by with just vanilla flavour, my absolute fave!x

I am not keen on vanilla ? Mind you I am still having lipotrim. Can't wait to order my exante products.

Hot vanilla, yummy! Cold with coffee aaah heaven, Starbucks must miss me lol been 7 months since we had a date ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

love it hot with cinnamon. I tried it ice cold with coffee yesterday and didnt like it but think it might have been because I forgot the sweetner.

Yep, vanilla for me too.......... bizarrely, chocolate is my least favourite but back in the real world tis my favouritist!! :)

Yuk :(
I have just tried it hot with nothing in :(
Me no likey :(
Then I added some cinnamon. Double yuk :(.
Had to add 4 sweeteners to make it drinkable.
Think I will stick to adding the coffee, last week or not :flirt2:;)

By far the best is the Vanilla shake mixed with ice and coffee which makes it last longer and makes two drinks - bonus!! xx

I love Frappes so much .... will enjoy it more when we get some sunshine again lol

Back