Why on such a freezing day....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Roch, 22 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    would you sit and eat a frozen tetra.... :confused:

I'm now freezing and shivering and sat with a blanket over me... :D

How flipping cranky.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    this diet has made me permanently cold i had to sleep with 2 quilts and the heater on last nite. my family gave me funny looks as they all come and said gud nite (how sad r my family sounding)

on a brighter note liverpools been really warm today!
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    I too am always cold... but i still have frozen tetras, so ur not the only crazy one.lol.
  5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Poor you, but it will be worth it when you are at goal!! Ive put my heating on a few times and roasted the rest of the family lol. My other half is getting lots of snuggles at bedtime ... to keep me warm.

I dont so much get funny looks for being wrapped up because its been pretty crap weather so most people have had cardigans/jackets etc on. I do get odd looks from my kids for eating leaves though (watercress, but they arent convinced) they still think Im just eating leaves and giggle each time I have them, they are both under 5 though bless!!
  6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    Hannah, as you no i am always cold aswell and have had heating on today cos felt like i were gonna turn blue lol, but i still made my choc shake up with loads of ice tonight!!! how mad!!
  7. ava

ava Silver Member

I'm never cold, probably cos i've still got so much fat on me! :cry:

And anyway isn't it just the same as eating Ben&Jerry's in winter ;)(what do you mean it taste nothing like it? :rotflmao:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.