Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Why switch from LT to Cambridge Diet?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monkey30, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey guys,
    Looking through the forum threads, it seems a lot of people do LT to a point, and then switch to Cambridge Diet.
    Can anyone tell me why this is?
    What is the benefit of switching?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I think it is mainly to do with flavour choices hun, there are a lot more on Cambridge, and there are bars (which are so much nicer than the LT flapjacks) and porridge as well. You can also have mix-a-mousse to make the shakes into mousse. The principles are the same, but the choices are greater x

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Taylor, i'm with you on that point. I view the packs as fuel, not food! I don't prolong my feeding, just have them and get on!
    I previously did Lighterlife and loved the porridge....porridge turned into a bit of an obsession when i was eating again!

Eclipse, how did you maintain your weight loss for so long? I lost 10st on lighterlife, and put 5 st back on in a year! I didn't maintain at all.... i'm worried for when i complete this

6. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    me too am same. just having 3 shakes a day and 1 cup of tea and 1 coffee with sweetners along with loads and loads of water.
    :) :)

7. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am one of the people who has swapped ! I seemed to hit a wall with LT .. Ilost about 5 stone .. and suddenly felt terrible , I was weak and hungry and just felt terrible so I knew I had to do something !!!
    I descided to swap to CD to do the SS+ plan which is 3 shakes / bars etc and a very small 200 calorie meal .. and I feel loads better !!
    I knew that if I got to goal on LT and started eating again ... I would eat all the wrong things . As I hated the LT shakes so much .. as soon as I tasted real food again my taste buds went mad and I felt that I needed to swap to be able to learnt to control my eating .. you work up steps , gradually introducing more foods amd less shakes etc and it teaches you restraint and how to eat healthily .
    LT is great to loose the bulk but I also wanted my weight loss to slow down to give my body a chance to catch up .. it is harder to stick to , and the shakes , bars etc are sooo yummy that it IS tempting to have an extra one .. but there you learn control .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.