• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

why the nerves!!!!!

I'm joining a new class tonight and starting SW for the second time... did it three years ago. But i have knots in my stomack and feel nervious.... stupid i know!!! I feel like i'm getting ready for a job interview lol!!! Not sure why i feel like this..... maybe the nerves of finding out what i weigh. The scales may even brake lol!!!!!! i need to prepare myself for the shock!!!!!.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You will be fine mate, I felt like that too. It is scary but once u get there u will wonder what you were ever worried about! Let us know how you go x

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
That's perfectly normal!! Completely natural! You're embarking on a big life changing thing! New people, new rules, new environment! The pressure of being weighed by someone else!! I had the same nerves 11 weeks ago and I've now met some great people, always have a laugh in class (for me it's essential to stay- helps tremendously!!) and I've now been asked by my consultant if I'll work on the shop!! Promotion!!X

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Good luck with it hun, you'll be fine! Let us know how you get on! The SW journey starts with one small step on the scales.... xxx

vikstar

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 1st5lb(12.1%)
Good luck. I felt nervous too and it's natural! Have fun! X