why the nerves!!!!!

I'm joining a new class tonight and starting SW for the second time... did it three years ago. But i have knots in my stomack and feel nervious.... stupid i know!!! I feel like i'm getting ready for a job interview lol!!! Not sure why i feel like this..... maybe the nerves of finding out what i weigh. The scales may even brake lol!!!!!! i need to prepare myself for the shock!!!!!.....

You will be fine mate, I felt like that too. It is scary but once u get there u will wonder what you were ever worried about! Let us know how you go x

That's perfectly normal!! Completely natural! You're embarking on a big life changing thing! New people, new rules, new environment! The pressure of being weighed by someone else!! I had the same nerves 11 weeks ago and I've now met some great people, always have a laugh in class (for me it's essential to stay- helps tremendously!!) and I've now been asked by my consultant if I'll work on the shop!! Promotion!!X

Good luck with it hun, you'll be fine! Let us know how you get on! The SW journey starts with one small step on the scales.... xxx

Good luck. I felt nervous too and it's natural! Have fun! X

Back