WHY

duncan

Silver Member
Did i do what i just done, i've just had a small bowl of chicken curry and rice, im so annoyed with myself, arggghhhh:mad:, and now im starving, serves me right really

Oh dear, go and have a couple of large waters, will get rid of that hungry feeling in no time!

your suppose to say nevermind, your only human hahahahha :(

Most of us have messed up hun, is normal. I have done it on more than one occasion.

Am on a mission now to stick to it 100% though as have joined the Easter / Lent challange.

Get guzzling the water and don't beat yourself up about it.

hugs xx

your suppose to say nevermind, your only human hahahahha :(

Aw hun!!! Sorry! I just wanted to glaze over the blip, not bring attention to it, concentrate on getting you through your hunger. Of course you'e only human, goodness, I've been off it 2 days cos of my 'fissure' and feeling sorry for myself! Get your name o the Lent Challenge, tomorrow is a new day! :D

Aw hun!!! Sorry! I just wanted to glaze over the blip, not bring attention to it, concentrate on getting you through your hunger. Of course you'e only human, goodness, I've been off it 2 days cos of my 'fissure' and feeling sorry for myself! Get your name o the Lent Challenge, tomorrow is a new day! :D
how you feeling today

how you feeling today

Felt good this morning, then had to 'go' and been sore since, but not quite as bad. Not giving up though.

Felt good this morning, then had to 'go' and been sore since, but not quite as bad. Not giving up though.
try applying a little cream before you feel you need the toilet,it might numb it a bit

Back