why

SWRocks!

am i always hungry on a red day?

always stick to green but thought i would change it up a bit, didnt want to try ee as i like 2 b choices but i only ever feel hungry on red days. Anyone else feel like this

I've only tried one red day (I'm an EE lover) but I agree, I was STARVING all day lol.

I find myself hungrier on red as well.

I think it's easy to eat less on red unintentionally because meat comes pre-packaged, if you see what I mean. Like, if I was having a chicken curry on ee I would have half a pack of chicken in it and serve the curry with rice and salad. But if I was having a chicken curry on red I'd still have half a pack of chicken - I'd probably add more superfree to bulk the curry out, but I'd be eating fewer calories than if I had it with rice.

I agree thats why I do ee now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did a red day when I went to a wedding reception not knowing what the food was going to be and I was the same then did another one on holiday - starving all day - can't be doing with them.
2 spoons of baked beans - a small jacket potato etc does not do it for me - give me the whole tin and big jacket with my HEXA cheese and I am in heaven. Lots of rice and lentils and chickpeas with spices - keep the chicken in its pen - and I will be full all day.

Back