why? :-(

mandye

Silver Member
:( Ive done this for 13 weeks now and have stuck to it .Over the last few days I have weighed more than the day before yesterday I was 5 lb more than sunday .It isnt totm i have been drinking approx 6litres a day I havnt cheated .Am i getting up in night and sleep eating :eek:.I am back to 1lb over my weight on sunday now but this is very odd I have always gone down a little every day except totm .

Hun if you are sticking to the diet, then it can only be water retention. Many of us have had weeks where we have stayed the same or even had a small gain but it will soon sort itself out.

Stay strong as I know that this is when your chatterbox will start telling you that its not worth all this hard work to gain weight. Dont give in whatever you do, just keep taking the packs and glugging the water and you'll soon see it come off again.

Yes it is only water-retention!

This happens to me every now and again - I am into month 6 of CD now.

Don't worry about it, the scales will suddenly plunge downwards!

Thank you for been there xx I seem to be more determind to lose and still know this is the diet for me so no worries there .I have to be honest my thoughts have been more about cutting a pack out than going back to "normal" eating habits ,dont panic i know this isnt the right route .I will carry on with 3 a day and hopfully things will get back to norm soon.I find it odd that someone like me who liked to eat can go to thoughts of not eating in such a short time .Anyway hope this glich is over soon i ve still got at least 3 stone before i want to try healthy eating if not 5 .Thanks again must keep on track cant let the team down and i hate to lose lol.;)

Back