Why

Nomore

One and half Cornish pasties later I feel sick as a pig. Don't know why I did it I do three weeks then cave in I'm sick of doing it. I know I feel like rubbish after and still I do it. What is wrong with me I know I'll be off track again now for weeks I was meant to be at goal at Christmas and I'm still stones way it's really getting me down

I think, for me, the thing that needs to change is the attitude that that's it, all ruined because of one day. Kate moss probably has days where she says sod it and eats a pasty, it's just that the next day she eats well to counter it.

You've done 3 weeks. You've had one blow out. So what? Get back on it today and all will be well. It's the getting back that counts.

Good luck. X

Draw a line under it and get back on track. You know you can do it and you know it works.

Chinese for me tonight, an after a 3lb loss. I know it's a dangerous time for me, as I'm back at the weight I was this time last year, bit of a mental block. But must get through. Good luck

Well I just cannot get my head back into this been rubbish start well in a morning and lunch time ok gets to 7 and that's it stuff me face. Even been hiding it from my other half. Sat in the toilet last night eating what's wrong with me. I feel so depressed :-(

Nomore said:
Well I just cannot get my head back into this been rubbish start well in a morning and lunch time ok gets to 7 and that's it stuff me face. Even been hiding it from my other half. Sat in the toilet last night eating what's wrong with me. I feel so depressed :-(

Listen dont beat yourself over it ive been the same cant get my whole into it even though i really want to i think we just have to be string willed and be like no im not eating and its not forever its just for a period of time and onxe uve reach ur goal u can enjoy the things u want just in moderation and learn to eat the good things and best things for our new body.im going 100% from monday 12th want to join me we can help each othet

Don't beat yourself up, it's hard to do any diet and a VLCD can be very difficult, even though you're not hungry you miss food, it's totally understandable. Sometimes our heads just aren't in the right place and that can make it such an uphill struggle. Make a list of all the reasons why you want to be slim, why you want to lose weight quickly and safely, focus on the positives, on the reasons for doing this and keep telling yourself you are getting slimmer every day, don't focus on the negative because it will just make it harder. Draw a line under everything that's happened and don't let yourself believe that that's what will happen again, you CAN make it past 3 weeks and you can do this.

All the best x

Back