Why...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Am I fixated on having a ham roll. LOL.... For some reason I am really hungry today and keep thinking about ham rolls and crisps. Today is weigh in... but I don't think I have lost anything. Normally I feel different but this week I feel the same. I'll be really upset if I've stayed the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I'll be surprised if you havn't lost anything, and PB, you know that so long as you stick to the plan, you will lose. I bet you're gonna have a big loss this week. Ignore that hankering for a ham roll - it's just your noggin playing tricks - have a pint of water instead.

Good luck for tonight - let us know how it goes
    xx

4. PositiveBetty

thanks... hope you're right. Will let you know :D

5. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Good luck tonight - it's really wierd what becomes important.
    I thought it would be the sweet stuff, but I have been completely fixated on boiled eggs for weeks now. I have no idea why.
    This diet mystifies me as there are weeks when I feel like I have lost loads and nothing really happens, then I steel myself for a dissapointing weigh-in and suddenly I have lost loads. There seems no rhyme or reason to it, but over the month it averages out as a healthy loss, so as long as I think on the long-term it keeps me motivated.
    Best of luck, I know you'll have lost loads, but hang on in there you've come a long way by the look of it!
    :superwoman:

6. PositiveBetty

I hope you're right but without giving too much detail I think I might have some water retention at this time of the month so am worried I may have gained. Ah well... fingers crossed I wont.

7. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well Betty if is water retention you will lose extra next week, so good luck and no ham rolls.;)

8. cookey

cookey Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    You just think positive .I went this morning and i must say it is getting really nerve wracking .
    good luck

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I don't think you will have stayed the same this early in the game. I predict you are going to be pleasantly surprised!! :)
    x

10. HCM

HCM Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Good Luck PB I am sure the scales will be a lot lighter this evening!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.