WI - 2 weeks worth

satty

:break_diet:OK so 2 weeks ago went on a binge, every1 went on holiday, invited mates round, cooked for every1, obviously I put on some weight, no excuse for breaking it, but I did, that week (last week) I put on 3lbs:cry:
So last week, I was determined, and todays weigh in I lost 8lbs, so I am happy, but still gutted, I messed up a week, I thort that I wasn't going to igonre it and share that with you guys aswell. Will stay strong from now on, I don't know how but I must, weekend, anniversary is coming up, first year, just went and paid for the 18x18inch fresh cream cake, have bought most of the booze aswell, but I must stay strong, also making home made flapjacks, going to try them out today. will report back monday and let you all know how I got on.:)

thats great Satty well done 8lb is good x

Home made flap jacks? you are not going to eat them are you?

try and think of other ways to celebrate, drink sparkling water out of champange flutes! have a bath together, do a massage course together, go out for the day, to a nice city or the coast.

have fun, enjoy yourself, and DONT EAT!

Welcome back Satty.

Well done on the 8lbs.

x

Thanks,
The flapjacks are for sunday, going to make home made 1s instead of buying them, made them at home at used the family and neighbours as test subjects, so the choc chip 1s went down a treat, will make some nutty 1s and some dried fruit 1s :D

well done, where you been hiding?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

well done, where you been hiding?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Lol didn't want to post cause I felt so bad, but feel better now!

8lbs is great Satty... no more eating now ya hear ;) :D

Well done on losing your 8lbs.... and for cooking! I have only really been cooking for the past two weeks for my family. Luckily my OH has been very supportive and didn't mind doing it for a while until I had managed to surpass the urge to test!

Welcome back honey :) Well done on the 8lbs - now that's what I call damage control ;)

Back