WI 6 ...Yippie!

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Just back from WI and have lost another 5lbs :D:D . Delighted with myself as I had such a miserable week . All topped up with motivation again now for next week !! . I weighed in at exactly 12 stone so next week I will be hoping for 11 something . Yaaaaaaaaaa Hoo

Well done. your weight loss is fantastic and it does give you a boost and a kick up the bum to hang in there for another week. WTG you:D

well done on ur w/i :)

That's a phenomenal amount of weight in 6 weeks! Well done you! I hit the 11s a couple of weeks ago - it's a great feeling and you'll deffo be there this week! x

Well done on the great weight loss, must be great to be so close to the 11s. You must be so excited!

Wow well done on your WI hun, keep up the great work and that 11 stone mark will be here before you know it xxx

That is brilliant !, wow wee what a girl!!!, bet your on cloud 9!, keep it up hun xx

Thanks everyone . It does give me a boost to see all the replys. I cant believe six weeks have gone. Went out for a stroll around the shops today with the family . Starting to look at myself now in windows and mirrors and actually LIKE what i see. I dont want to be twiggy just your average size 14 mum . (and I am getting there !!!!!!! He He He :D:D:D)

Back