WI 6

yyx99

Well, looks like Im seeing a trend here.

Week 6 Weigh in and 4lbs lost. now at 304lbs and the 200's are in sight. I think that in 2 weeks I will go on refeed as long as Im within 2lbs of my target.

Anyone a watcher of The Biggest Loser, because if you are then you will know what I'm talking about when I say that I have a Bdybug. a new fangled weight management gadget that I shipped over from the states. its sitting on my arm. making sure that I burn my daily cals and record ALL my activity. the next step of my weight control life!!!!

wow cool - i might have to look them things up!
well done on you weight loss honey - fantastic :D

p.s i watch the biggest loser but the austrlian one! :D

Well doen on your loss and welcome to the 4lb club.........thats what I seem to lose too.

Tell me more about your gadget and your second phase please.

Hi flowey,

as long as Ive got down to 21Stone 2lbs I will go on refeed which is the 1st week of introducing food as a bridge to maintaining my weight. with food

Hi Kered,

the body bug is a monitor that you wear on your arm and it reads body temp, heat disperstion, and movement to work out your calorie burn. it works in conjunction with a website that you record you eating and as long as you are burning more than you are consumming you are on a goodon.

by seeing how active you are against you intake spurs you on to burn more. Its like having your own personnel trainer on your arm. it take the guess work out of how many calories you burn.

for instance I did not know that I burn 2.5 calories a minute just sitting around.

google Bodybug to find out more

oh ok. I see lots of people put re-feed week but never knew if that was slag for week off or if it was the same as CD diet in introducing low cal/carb food. Ta

Hi Kered,

the body bug is a monitor that you wear on your arm and it reads body temp, heat disperstion, and movement to work out your calorie burn. it works in conjunction with a website that you record you eating and as long as you are burning more than you are consumming you are on a goodon.

by seeing how active you are against you intake spurs you on to burn more. Its like having your own personnel trainer on your arm. it take the guess work out of how many calories you burn.

for instance I did not know that I burn 2.5 calories a minute just sitting around.

google Bodybug to find out more

Sounds like a good gadget, I will have a google of that one later. Thanks for the info.

Great loss hun! Don't be disappointed with it! You are doing so well!

Back