WI Clothes

loungelizard

Silver Member
When should I take the plunge to go along in my full length jeans rather than the 3/4 lighter ones that I've been wearing:confused:

:/ I've always worn my full length ones :/

When you get past target and you are on a week where you need to put a lb or two back on to stay in range. You wont need warm jeans till the end of the year really!

I've been wearing shorts and t-shirt for a few months now, and I'm scared to change!

When the time comes (December perhaps) I will switch to my spandex bodysuit :cool:

I switch between 3/4 lengths and full lengths all the time, my trousers must be the same weight as eachother!

I'm on shorts and vest top at the moment too (desperate times and all that)... am going to switch to work trousers when it gets colder, with a vest top and cardi which I'll take off before scales.

Glad to know it's not just me! x

I would save it until I've had a naughty week, then blame any gain on the trousers ;)

But then, I WI in my birthday suit, so the only thing I have to blame is the pesky scales ;) :)

I wear a light skirt and top normally. If I have trousers on for work I always change, they weigh heavy!
In the winter I tend to wear dresses and tights for work anyway.
I don't think the extra bit on your jeans would weigh too much. Wearing jeans when you don't normally does add weight though!

Am I mad as I've just weighed my jeans and also my 3/4's on my kitchen scales:8855:

My jeans weigh 1lb 7.5 oz and my 3/4's weigh 12 3/4 oz. By my reckoning 8 3/4 oz of my weight gain this week is due to my jeans so I haven't put on a 1lb after all:p

Am I mad as I've just weighed my jeans and also my 3/4's on my kitchen scales:8855:

My jeans weigh 1lb 7.5 oz and my 3/4's weigh 12 3/4 oz. By my reckoning 8 3/4 oz of my weight gain this week is due to my jeans so I haven't put on a 1lb after all:p

Hahaha, I'll have to pretend I've not read that or I'll be weighing my entire wardrobe xx

No you're not mad - I did the exact same thing. Had a huge unexplained gain one week (3.5lbs) - had been good all week, but I'd worn a light summer dress the previous week, then jeans when I got the gain.

Weighed the jeans on the kitchen scale and was gutted that they only weighed about a pound and a half - couldnt blame the whole 3.5 on them!

Think it must have been water retention or something as I lost 4lbs the following week, I'm usually a slow and steady 1-1.5lbs loss per week these days

I would never wear jeans till I get to target for wi or wait till I go away or something.
this week cause its cooler I will wear light weight trousers and jumper but take jumper off.
theres people at our group that bring clothes to change into then put there jeans back on after wi.
when I have done sw in the past I have been know to weigh myself on my own scales in different outfits before wi lol

Back