WI day habits...

BrittW

Timelord
Ok so what are the weird things you do on your WI day?

I know some people don't eat much or stop drinking at 3pm blah blah...

But what do you do?
And what do you find helps the most?

I maintained last week and if i don't have a loss this week i WILL cry. Lol. I'm paranoid that if i don't drink enough i'll retain water, but if i drink too much it'll show on the scales, i'm worried if i don't eat enough my body will clutch onto fat but if i eat too much it'll show on the scales lol.
Gah - paranoia is setting in.
HELP. xxx

i get weighed in the morning so have no breakfast and i know i'm mad but i weigh myself naked then i weigh myself with clothes on and if i weigh to much more i change and weigh myself again think i have a obessivse personally used to be the same with pg tests when ttc for my son i used to take the test to ever window in the house and look at it loads. i know i'm crazy
good luck hun

i weigh in at home first thing in the morning so no time for any obsessive behaviour which i am normally prone to!!

don't fret too much. sometimes we go through periods when we dont shift the weigh - take your measurements because if you are sticking to plan i promise inches will be shrinking.

good luck!

I used to take my jewellery off!!!!!!!

Now I just try to squeeze out every single drop of wee!!! Ah, bless us and our little foibles!

Good luck hun.

oh yeah i do it naked. and take my jewellery off. and make sure i dont have a hair band in. and have a wee. and never ever ever forget to wi before my shower as i think my body will absorb water in ths shower.

so i've gone from saying i have no freaky behaviour before wi to this.

absorbing water for gods sake! how stupid do i sound!!

In the past I have removed all jewellery, make up, tights and always wore the same clothes every week! I have also lived on cup a soup on Weigh day then pigged out afterwards, mad I know!

I had a friend who got weighed pre-shower, was disappointed and musing on it while in the shower, so got out and weighed again. She lost 3 lbs. I'd have stayed in the bloody thing all day!!!

I had a friend who got weighed pre-shower, was disappointed and musing on it while in the shower, so got out and weighed again. She lost 3 lbs. I'd have stayed in the bloody thing all day!!!

so that's where i've been going wrong. right, i'll definitely wi after my shower this week. all that water absorbing must be good for you!

My WI is in the morning so I only hav 1 cup of coffee & nothing else til after. I wear the same clothes each week & just at the last moment b4 I step on those scales I nip to the loo for 1 last wee!!!
We hav a lady who strips off as much as she can including earrings b4 stepping on!! Ha ha at least we're not alone.

Back