WI in 2 hours.

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
WI in 2 hours after 6 days since I went to the pharmacist.
I am not using his scales as a guide anyway, I prefer to weigh 1st thing in the morning, but I am scared I won't have lost on his scales and he'll think I've not done it properly!
Daft and completely irrational...I am 7.5lb lighter on my home scales...but still.
Anyone else get like this?

i think we all do hun but you will be fine ask if you can go first thing cos your water and shakes intake interfearing with the weight lose. good luck hun thinking of you and you will do brilliantly i put money on it. xxx

Thanks! Really have to go in the evenings because of work...suppose I could switch to Saturday. Good idea! Thanks x

no problems sweetie minute you get home come and let us know how you got on i dying to know. xx

oooh I cant wait to see how you've done rachel -especially today -need all the inspiration going!

thanks all!

WI in 2 hours after 6 days since I went to the pharmacist.
I am not using his scales as a guide anyway, I prefer to weigh 1st thing in the morning, but I am scared I won't have lost on his scales and he'll think I've not done it properly!
Daft and completely irrational...I am 7.5lb lighter on my home scales...but still.
Anyone else get like this?

i always go at the same time (saturday a.m.) and wear the same clothes - track suit bottoms and a t-shirt. i'm scared that if i wear jeans and a top i'll be heavier - even if i've stuck to LT so have my little anally retentive routine (do you spell anally like that - it sure looks weird!!)

I think so. When I went today, he was really surprised at my loss and surprised I was in ketosis. He told me I'd done really well as most people who start don't come back and most of the ones who do come back aren't in ketosis because they've gone off plan!

i always go at the same time (saturday a.m.) and wear the same clothes - track suit bottoms and a t-shirt. i'm scared that if i wear jeans and a top i'll be heavier - even if i've stuck to LT so have my little anally retentive routine (do you spell anally like that - it sure looks weird!!)
Me too ! always go sat morning can look forward to the following wk with a good start. don't expect to do well this first week back cos realy didnt start properly until mon cant tell pharasists that, they will say since I restarted again I have to wait 6mts!! Stupid. so I wont be telling him basically.

Back