WI nerves

Cleashy

Bad bad bad bad week, booked a holiday from SW to go out for anerversary meal ended up using the excuse to eat whatever i wanted all week :eek:

i have literally eaten out nearly everynight for different reasons birthdays tuesdays fridays etc :rolleyes:

Started afresh on sunday and am firmly back on the wagon but im feeling all wimpy about WI - im pepared for a gain and i have accepted it but for some reason im really dreading everyone else knowing :confused:

i honestly didnt think i was bothered what everyone else thought but aparently i am. strange because i never judge anybody there and i know they wont judge me at all either, i just dont want them to know ive failed lol

stange times!

xxx

Good luck for your WI. We've all been there and gained, so no-one will think anything of it. They'll all be concerned about what they've done! Don't worry too much - it may not be as bad as you think!

One thing to remember is that your gain will not be mentioned in the class, just how much weight in total you have lost. Its up to you to decide at the time whether you want to go into your gain any further than that Hun.

Good luck.
xx

One thing to remember is that your gain will not be mentioned in the class, just how much weight in total you have lost. Its up to you to decide at the time whether you want to go into your gain any further than that Hun.

Good luck.
xx

Our gains are mentioned in class. It doesn't bother me but I know some people are not keen on it.

To the OP. Do you use flexi syns when planning a SW holiday? I do and it normally works great. That said, I didn't flexi syn last weekend, I just ate and drunk pretty much what I wanted over 3 days, and ended up putting on 3 pound.

SW caters for off days, I think its great.

Don't worry about a gain, it happens to us all. Ask your C NOT to mention it in class, she/he should abide by your wishes. Good luck and don't forget to let us know how you go on (if you want)

The great thing is that you have been back on plan since Sunday! Things may not be as bad as you think and even if you do gain you know why and can put it right next week!

Having a gain usually motivates me more to have a big loss the following week!

We have all been there where life gets in the way of plan. Its just one of those things and you have done the best thing by just getting back on plan!

(I will try to remember my own advice when panicking for my WI on Thursday as I had a naughty weekend too!!)

xx

Started afresh on sunday and am firmly back on the wagon but im feeling all wimpy about WI - im pepared for a gain and i have accepted it but for some reason im really dreading everyone else knowing :confused:

i honestly didnt think i was bothered what everyone else thought but aparently i am. strange because i never judge anybody there and i know they wont judge me at all either, i just dont want them to know ive failed lol

I know exactly how you feel hun - I've joined SW class twice, and never gone back. I didn't join it just for the book, but when I couldn't stick to plan the first week, I couldn't face turning up at weigh-in and not having a loss!

Now, I really wish I had, but I'm going it alone. No one will judge you (everyone having been in the same situation you are)

xxxxxxxxx

Gains are just part of the journey and life in general.

I think we have to accept them and keep going, as if we don't, we really aren't thinking long-term and the problems will remain.

So, I say go to weigh-in, embrace your gain (you earned it! :D), realise that the only thing that happened was that life got in the way, understand that you planned carefully for it ahead of time, and that you are in control.

Hiya Cleashy - aww dude, I feel exactly the same this week too, what time is your WI? I'm at 6pm... we'll both be fine, as someone said.. a little gain is all part of the journey and the start of a whole new fresh week. Lets get today over with and look forward to next Tuesday x

not as bad as i thought

not as bad as i thought!

only half a pound gain

and my weight wasnt read out as our consultant had an emergency and we had a stand in lady who didnt read them all out

felt a bit deflated coz id syked myself up for it (see im never happy am i lol! :p)

thank you all for yoeu kind messages :D

firmly back on the wagon!!

xxx

Congrats!! I hope I have the same sort of results next week when I go to WI, I am furiously pedalling backwards since 5 days away, and I have 5 days before WI to catch back up again!! :D

Hi hun, yay - thats great, I only put on 1/2 a pound too, we'll both get rid of it and more for next week x

sometimes you have to do a happy dance - even for a gain:party0049:

Back