WI Number 8 and outta here!!!

markodie

Apologies for the lateness of the post - had my last full LT WI on sat and down a further 5lbs so very happy as this is now 4 Stone and 4 lbs in the 8 weeks I gave myself on the "dust".

So I have gone from 21 Stone and BMI of 40 plus to 16 Stone and 10lbs and current BMI of 31.

My jacket has gone from 52 to 46 but could get a 44 on if it wasn't for the shoulder size and the old trousers have gone from a 44 waist to a comfy 38 - again could get a 36 around the middle but they just refuse to go over the thigh muscles.

Been to see my hairdresser today - first time for 5 weeks and the gown she makes me wear used to just sit around my neck and not do up at all - today this not only does up but is about 3 inches too big and she was amazed - made me feel great.

I appreciate the I still have some way to go as ultimately I want to be at 99kgs and currently at 106kgs. However as I have started pre season rugby training now I feel I need to do the remainder whilst on the hard stuff (food) to ensure I have sufficient energy levels to train and play properly.

I am also very concoius of the fact that I am at a weight now that whilst I personally feel really happy about it is probably a weight at which most "normal people" would consider starting a diet!!!

I suppose it comes down to each of us as individuals - I feel good/look good and I can now but clothes in almost any shop I choose - that'll do for me for now!!

Started refeeding on Saturday and it was probably the most exciting wonderful meal I had ever had. Was only some grilled chicken and salad but oh my the flavours were just astounding!!

Have kept strictly to the plan and really enjoying the fish/chicken and salads I have every day and some days really struggle to see how I am supposed to eat so much!

I think that the 8 weeks of LT has changed me forever and I will continue on the downward journey - only a little slower for the time being.

The biggest change I think is that I was mad passionate about wine before and I really havn't missed it and do not have any inclination to start drinking again. I have really enjoyed going out with the guys and sticking to water whilst they have a few too many beers and amazed at what a great time I have still had. Think that I may actually stick with the no drinking for longer but will not deliberately resist the urge if I fancy the odd glass.

Finally - had a blood test last week to follow up the dirt and just got a letter from the Quack today to say how amazed she is in the difference in my cholestrol levels which are now well below average rather then way above and my liver function and kidneys etc are all lovely now too. Going in next week for blood pressure check as final part of the plan to get a full MOT "pass".

So thanks to you all for your support and I will keep you posted on the refeed/maintainence and will be back every day to keep on eye on all your successes.

Since starting I have encouraged 3 friends to give it a go as well and they have all lost over 2 stones in the past 4 weeks and it is starting to change their lives as well - if you can spread the word and share your knowledge with as many people as you can cos anyone can do this if they really want to - it is simple, easy to understand and no room for misunderstanding - drink that sakes/eat the soup/sup the water and you will lose weight - no matter what.

well done to you i done 8 wks of l.t and then done my refeed but 5 wks later im back on it i messed up when i came off it and put up 8lb in 5 wks had my weight in yesterday and was down 13lb i was chuffed so dont make the mistake i did i thought id give myself a break for a week and then eat healthy but i got back into bad habbits stright away be careful and good luck

Fair play to ya. Ur doing so well on the diet and look at the difference it has made to your health and life. Keep it going.

Marky - well done...thats fantastic news and brillient reading....

Sorry Ive missed you before as this is my visit for a few months...Ive got to get my self moving again to loose 3 more stones..

I noticed you are from North London - I use to barmaid at a Rugby Club in the 80's - Old Gramarians - do you know the Club?

Great post ! :D

Well done you !

I know the feeling re shoulders lol I'm also a 46" jacket which is slightly baggy across the stomach but tight across my shoulders... I always have to keep my arms by my side when I wear a suit jacket - I can't move my arms like you'd do butterfly press for pecs as I'd just rip it :eek:

Yes I'm an ex-rugby player (hooker... short & squat lol)

Fantastic loss! Truly a great achievement. Bet you enjoy your rugby more now!!!

Brilliant post Mark and absolutely 100% fantastically well done! Really proud of you hun! Glad you're enjoying the refeed and all of the other perks that come with reaching the end of the Lipotrim journey such as the smaller clothes! Hope to still see you around every so often and I wish you all the luck in the world! x

Well done Markodie, good luck with the rest of your journey, no doubt you will be successful!

Well done Marky you have done brilliant mate and good luck with your season.
You sound positive, up-beat and in control with your future eating and drinking habits as your health check ups show.
So all the bestfella and have a good one!

A W E S O M E !!!

I loved reading that post! You have come so far and achieved so much in a short period of time... I really wish you all the best.

I totally agree with you LT does change you - it helps you to deal with things without eating - and you form so many new positive habits. I am looking forward to getting to my goal and eating salads and being healthy!

My friend is on maintenance now and we went for our weigh in and she lost 3 pounds - so you can definitley still loose weight on maintenance. Good luck with your training and rugby....

julz
xox

Well done marky , is a great loss,
good luck in what u do and tell ur friends good job on there Weight loss woohoo :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hey thanks for this post, it is really inspiring, and justs adds to this feeling of that I am on the right plan. Hopefully I will be writing my own success story soon enough. Its brilliant to see everyone losing and when you write it comes through in your post. Im really glad that i am part of this forum!

That's brilliant Marky, now when are you going to show us a photo of you in your kit!!!!

x

Well done Mark really pleased for you & good luck with your rugby.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

What a luvverly post. Im all teary now, cos LT has obviously changed your life in a big way. Hope your successful in wotever you do in the future. Just stay away from my Welsh Rugby boys, or ill av u!!!!!!! lol x Big Congrats x

Back