WI on Tues just gone...

Loser85

Gold Member
Heya all,

Well as my title says i had my WI on Tues and lost 3.5lbs! Chuffed to bits. My OH put on half a lb but he says its cos he has so many points. (36) Spoke to leader and she told him to have a good go this week and ill help him. So far so good...

Lisa xxx

Well done thats fantastic :)

How many points should your OH been on, has he gone much over them?

thats the amount hes supposed to have. He just couldnt eat that much he said. But weve worked it out and i think we may have finally cracked it for him. Thing is he was basically eating what he was before we started WW. Told him he cant do that or at least change the way he cooks things. (hes a VERY fussy eater)

As a rough estimate id say around about 30 points a day. But rather than having 3 good meals out of that hed skip brekkie, have something greasy off the snack van near his work and then come home and have sausage and chips. Or potato wedges etc. I think its just changing the way his mind works and the old habits. This week so far everyday hes had brekkie and has taken something with him to work. So far so good.

Im sure your leader told you but he DOES need to eat his points, hes better snacking if its going to top them up but he really must eat his 36 points. Cutting back last week is most likely exactly what caused his gain this week. Too many people fall into the 'Im eating too much trap'

I bet if he uses them ALL then he'll lose next week. Its much more important to use them all and do some snacking than cut back too far

well done on the loss, Sandy is right about the points.. he'll see a better loss if he manages all of them :) x

Back