WI Result and ....I ate!

Zoe321

Hope everyone's had a fab weekend :D

Well, week 3 WI on Saturday and I lost another 4.5 lbs. Take my total so far to 20.5 in 3 weeks so i'm delighted!

Hubby took me out for a Valentines lunch on Saturday and...I ate real proper food! Not going to beat myself up though as I only had a chicken breast and two slices of bacon (fat cut off). There was Jacket potato and veg which I swiftly dumped onto hubbys plate and he had chicken and steak fajitas (I tasted a piece of his steak, no bigger than my little finger...wow it was nice :D). Upped my water for the rest of the day too.

Back on the wagon with a vengeance 'cos I want to be in the 14 stone somethings next WI - know it's not impossible if I stick to LT to the letter and introduce some exercise this week. My Saturday lunch doesn't seem to have done any damage as far as the scales show this morning so onwards and downwards!! :D

Apologies for rambling :eek:

Zx

You've been very good with your choice so hopefully it wont affect your lose if you get straight back on lipotrim. XX

well done with the WI

Well done! I also had some real food on Saturday - some plain prawns, plain tuna and mackrel - salad and brown bread were donated to husband. Hope I dont suffer too much at next weeks weight in as a result - am already miffed at only 3lbs gone for this week (and thats with NO cheating) :(

3lb is better than 0lbs!!

You should be ok, Still in ketosis atleast!!!

well done on your food choice this is what we will all have to think about when we reach our targets, you obviousl chose well as great as this diet is if we dont change our eating habits and really think about what we are putting in our mouths we will all be back were we started.

Once again well done

Back