WI Result

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Well, I had my "first" WI, having missed the first one because of last week's snow, and I've lost 2 1/2 pounds in two weeks doing Extra Easy. Hurrah! :D

well done bab x x

Fantastic well done you!

well done! :D

Awww, you're all so lovely, thank you! :D

That's really good. How are you finding the Extra Easy plan? I don't know many people doing it so was wondering how you were finding it
Hannah x

Thank you!! :D

That's really good. How are you finding the Extra Easy plan? I don't know many people doing it so was wondering how you were finding it

I'm finding it ok actually :) The drawback that I'm finding with it is that it's almost *too* easy.

Because it doesn't feel as though you're on a diet, it's far too easy to be a bit lax with counting your syns, especially with things like additions to food, stock cubes, tomato puree, that kind of thing?

You have to really keep a tight rein on the syns and make sure you keep the distinction sharp between free food and synned food, or it's just too easy to slide off the rails.

If you can do that, it's a great plan - like I said, it really doesn't feel like a diet. It's fab :)

I'm loving it, I'm a meat & a carbs person. My flatmate is doing the Red/Green plan so is having to prethink all her meals, whereas I can do whatever as long as I stick to my syns which apart from my chocolate vices I'm finding easy

Back