wi results....am I going to get to my wedding target??!!

NooNoo1970

Hi all,
well I have been for my wi tonight and in 2 weeks I have only lost 3lb:cry:.Had TOTM last week so its not looming, I am quiet dissapointed as after the wedding dress drama I have been ss-ing with the odd aam. But now I am starting to panic about loosing this last stone before my wedding(well I have about another 2 1/2st to goal, but want to get to 11.3 for wedding)
I was 12.3 by my scales this am but 12.4 by CDC tonight, and hers usually weigh less than mine.
CDC said it could be cos I normally wi in the morning and have had an extra pack and water, but even taking that into consideration it still would only take off another pound or 2.

Having a small(aam) meal tomorrow night for valentines, last one as a 'Miss'!!!(before we get married) so we are marking it as a special one!(maybe lots of elicit sex......!!!lol:p ;) :D )pmsl.

After that I have till next wed for wi, and I am determind to get to the 11's next week! I have another 5 weeks+4days till wedding, and I know if I focus and glug gallons I can loose another stone! At the end of the day, putting it into perspective I have lost 20lb in 6 weeks, so I can do the same again in the next 6 weeks!

right off to change my ticker and then off to bed!

Night to all!

Hugs Lou X

Hi Lou

3 lbs is still a good loss and I bet weighing in the evening has had an effect on your result. My scales can be different by pounds and pounds from the morning to the evening. It's amazing how heavy the water can be.

You'll do it and will look fab in your dress on your big day.
Enjoy your Valentines day!!!!!

Jazzy x

thanks Jazzy!!
Thanks for the encouragement! Good to know I am not the only one who still gets on scales a few times a day!:rolleyes:

just looked at your stats......:eek: OMG you have done so well!!! I bet you are feeling bloody fantastic! You are so close to goal now..........what are you going to treat yourself with when you get there?? You deserve a blooming special treat!
I find it amazing and inspiring that people with alot to loose stay focused till the very end ...and here's me moaning and struggling with only a small amount to go! it really puts things into perspective.
well done you again!

hugs Lou X

Thanks Lou You're very kind.

I have no idea what I will treat myself with when I get to goal, I'm hoping that I have learnt something from this and it won't be food related!!!!
I've been lucky that I haven't had any of the distractions that a lot of people have with this diet i.e kids, husband, wedding days, holidays, that I know make the whole journey a lot more difficult. I've been able to be selfish without offending anyone.
This diet can be difficult for everyone, no matter how much people have to lose. That's why I think this site if fab for support and motivation when things do get tough.

Good luck for the coming week, looking forward to seeing your piccies.

Jazzy x

3lb is 3lb .... and it's 3lb of unwanted fat you are not going to see again. If you only did 3lb every week from now until your wedding that would be 15lb and take you below your 11.3 target. But as you know you can lose more than 3lb per week .... so get glugging and hope the scales show an even bigger loss next week.

Good luck.

:) Well done on your loss like someone else said 3lb is 3lb and its 3lbs less thats going into your wedding dress.

With this diet you could easily lose your stone before your wedding day.

Keep on track and keep glugging your water and you will be that stunning bride you want to be :)

Back