1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

WI results and bad news

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Alyce, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Slimming world - EE
    Well Wi results, i've lost 4lbs on red this week -wooop woooop :D

Over the moon. the girls have been dead supportive this week, and are treating me to a well deserved glass of wine after work, cant wait!!

Was on top of the world until i logged into my online banking and found i've had my account hacked and £15 stolen!!!!

I've spoke to my bank and they are passing the info onto the Fraud Department, but now i'm left with very little money til i get my new card :(

I feel awfull and upset that someone has stolen my bank account detail and solen my hard earned cash!!!!:cry:

Ok its only £15, i'm thankfull it was no more, but still!!

I'm hoping the rest of the day goes better.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    Well done, brilliant loss!!

Sorry to hear about your bank account. Theiving barstewards. Honestly, chop their hands off.

Is the bank going to refund your money? They should do and they should also make their accounts more secure. As you say, it was only £15 - you were lucky it wasn't a lot more. I hope it gets sorted soon.
  4. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It has happened to me 3 times and that is me being very careful after the first time, so personally I think people from shops/hotels etc are chancing it. 2k in total, but the fraud team will investigate and put it back in your account after 7days. You need a crime ref number too. But don't worry about it, it's done now. Just always keep an eye on your online statements as much as possible xx

Forgot to say well done on your weight loss!! xx
    Last edited: 25 February 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.