The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Yay, third weigh-in and I've lost 3.2lb this week! Making it 12lb in total :D xx

YAY so proud babe xxxx

Thank you all, I'm over the moon!! Would really love that 2lb off next Monday to make it 1stone. 17wks until our hols now and feeling more determined than ever to keep going with the plan and shift as much as possible. If I can lose 12lb in 3 weeks then imagine what I can do in 17!! Come on Stevie :D

Thank you all, I'm over the moon!! Would really love that 2lb off next Monday to make it 1stone. 17wks until our hols now and feeling more determined than ever to keep going with the plan and shift as much as possible. If I can lose 12lb in 3 weeks then imagine what I can do in 17!! Come on Stevie :D

Doing so well Stevie! How much ideally do you want to lose in total for your holiday?
I'm aiming at 1.5lb a week, and ideally 2lb one week to get me to 14lb for holiday

Doing so well Stevie! How much ideally do you want to lose in total for your holiday?
I'm aiming at 1.5lb a week, and ideally 2lb one week to get me to 14lb for holiday

If I'm totally honest I'd really love to lose a further 1st 13.6lb before we go away, which would take me back down to 10st 10lb. I'm trying not to make a big thing of it though and have it set in stone, instead I'm just trying to go with the flow and take any loss that comes. To lose 27.6lb in 17wks would mean I'd have to lose more than 1.6lb every single week. It is doable I guess, but I'm not the best when I feel like the pressures on me. So I will just keep going and see where I end up. As long as I'm lighter than I am now then I'll be happy! Feel like I have totally changed my outlook on things in these last three weeks x

Your doing so well beautiful! Keep it up!!

17 weeks for me too but I have my hen weekend in 3 weeks so trying to lose 7lb by then!

Your doing so well beautiful! Keep it up!!

17 weeks for me too but I have my hen weekend in 3 weeks so trying to lose 7lb by then!

Aww thank you!! Good luck lovely - you can do it!! xx

Hi Stevie!

Im here to sub! Your story sounds very similar to mine! I started at just under 14st and did SW lost 2 stone and then I did 5:2 and lost another 2 stone and then god knows what happened! SO back onto it now and doing 5:2 again! Would be great to have some 5:2 buddies! You are doing amazing!!!

Hi Stevie!

Im here to sub! Your story sounds very similar to mine! I started at just under 14st and did SW lost 2 stone and then I did 5:2 and lost another 2 stone and then god knows what happened! SO back onto it now and doing 5:2 again! Would be great to have some 5:2 buddies! You are doing amazing!!!

Aww, thank you lovely!! I'm afraid I don't often post much on here anymore. Not like I used to anyway. I don't post my food diaries now, just my weekly weigh in result. But still great to have the support! Good luck xx

1.6lb off for me this morning. I'll be totally honest and say that I'm a little disappointed as I really wanted it to be 2lb, so that it would make it 1stone lost in the last four weeks. But, I should just be grateful of a loss and not be greedy! I've still lost consecutively for the past four weeks, totally 13.6lb so far. Which is fantastic really!

I am feeling really bloated though and (sorry if TMI) I can't remember the last time I went to the toilet, so that probably isn't helping.

Anyway, ready and raring to go for another week on plan! That stone "award" will be mine next week!

Well done Stevie :)
Do you think that having a little break from Minimins is helping relieve some pressure? xx

Well done Stevie :)
Do you think that having a little break from Minimins is helping relieve some pressure? xx

Thanks honey!

I hate to say it, but not being a regular user of Mini's any longer really does seem to be working wonders! I've never been good when the pressure is on, so I think that posting my diaries on here, on IG, MFP, etc. was all a bit much. Now I simply log my diaries with MFP and post my food pictures with IG and that's it! If I'm totally honest, Mini's changed a lot from when I first joined too. It just wasn't somewhere I enjoyed visiting anymore, not like it used to be. Far too many rules and regulations these days, and a lot of my fave members seemed to disappear too (thankfully most still on IG). Don't get me wrong, there are a certain number of you on here that I still love hearing from! But I definitely think I made the right choice. I mean, I hated the fact I got banned for a month for connecting with my friends. For giving my IG username to someone who asked. I mean, it's not like I was saying to people "leave Mini's and follow me to IG instead" lol. It was just another way of connecting and interacting with friends, and also to help with the diet. But, less of that anyway. I'll be getting into trouble again. I do like coming on each week to let you all know how I've gotten on, and to update my stats and signature so that if I ever do come back "properly" they will be up-to-date. But that's about it these days xx

Another 1.4lb off for me this morning! Making it a total of 1st 1lb (15lb) in the last 5 weeks :D 15 weeks until hollibobs!

Well done on another loss!
I think I'll be jumping on the 5:2 band wagon soon

Back