The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Thank you both! :) xx

Thank you!! :D xx

Thanks both. Feeling really determined at the moment and this little colour-in weight loss tracker is really helping to keep me motivated:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429535650.866027.jpg

Going to colour each loss in as a different colour. So this weeks 6lb loss is in pink, next weeks loss will be another colour. So I can easily see how I've done over the weeks. Hoping this one will be almost complete by next Monday!! :)

I just found it on google images! I can't remember exactly what I typed in now, but it was something like 'weight loss colour in dress' or 'drop a dress size colour in'. Really keeps me motivated at the minute as I'm looking forward to colouring it in each week. So easily pleased lol :D xx

I just found it on google images! I can't remember exactly what I typed in now, but it was something like 'weight loss colour in dress' or 'drop a dress size colour in'. Really keeps me motivated at the minute as I'm looking forward to colouring it in each week. So easily pleased lol :D xx

Oooh I'll have a look tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just a quick update to say I lost 2.8lb this morning! Would have liked that pesky 0.2lb to make it 3lb, but I shan't complain :giggle:. Anyway, that makes it 8.8lb gone in the last fortnight and another 18wks until our holiday. Feeling more motivated than ever and ready for another great week! :D

Well done Stevie! I hope I can do that in the next couple of weigh-in's!

Well done on the loss, it's nice to hear how well you are doing, I also love the holiday week updates as it reminds me how long it is until we go!!! x

I'm getting excited now Michelle. Can you tell :D :D :D xx

Well done honey, can you send some motivation my way please - I've only got 7 weeks left!
xx

If I can get back on the wagon and find my mojo, then so can you!! Even just 1lb per week would make you half a stone lighter by the time your hols comes around. 2lb per week would be a stone!! How fab would that be. You can do it xx

If I can get back on the wagon and find my mojo, then so can you!! Even just 1lb per week would make you half a stone lighter by the time your hols comes around. 2lb per week would be a stone!! How fab would that be. You can do it xx

Thank you, I was meant to be going to the gym tonight but I cant go now as I've had my physio done, so I'm going home to plan, PlaN, PLAN!!
I've also taken a selfie shot whilst trying on a dress this afternoon, so am keeping that as motivation to get rid of the wobbly bits.
xxxx

Thank you, I was meant to be going to the gym tonight but I cant go now as I've had my physio done, so I'm going home to plan, PlaN, PLAN!!
I've also taken a selfie shot whilst trying on a dress this afternoon, so am keeping that as motivation to get rid of the wobbly bits.
xxxx

I have done that too!! I have two very unflattering photos of myself (front view and side view) at my restart weight of 13st 7.6lb, and I'm hoping to see a big improvement when I take another set in 18wks time before we go on holiday. Might take another set before then actually, maybe in another 8 weeks half way through my holiday countdown. Although the befores are not very nice to look at, it's always good to see the difference in yourself. Often you can't see it when you look in the mirror, only when you see two pictures side by side xxxx

Back