WI RESULTS !!!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
4.5lbs gone forever! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sooo happy. I've been quite ill with a virus/chest infection for the past 2 days and have not been able to keep shakes down. Yesterday I had a panic, I ate dry cereal and a bread roll, and today been nibbling at chicken. But evenso, i've lost. Maybe not as much if I had been 100% ssing. But i'm still happy ;)

I'm starting to feel better this afternoon, so tomorrow I intend to start ss'ing again and increasing my water to about between 3/4 litres a day. I feel like I need to hydrate in order to get my energy levels back.

Hopefully next week I can shed another 6lbs so i'm in the next stones down :D:D:D:D:D I have only 3lbs to loose before i've lost 2 stone, but for me seeing the teens go down on the scales is my big boost - I LOVE GETTING INTO THE NEXT STONES DOWN!!!

Excited for wi next week now :D

Hugs x x x

Wow thats brilliant!
keep up the good work xx

Well done, keep it up!

:clap:You have done very well considering you have been ill, i love getting into the next stone down, feels like your getting somewhere, well done, heres to next week keeping motivated.

Hi Emma, well done, you have done so well especially since you havn't been well-that must have been hard. Keep going and I hope you are feeling better. Zoe xx

F_A_B_U_L_O_S_O :clap:That's a fab achievement and you should be very proud of yourself, Here s to another week of positive mind set. :happy096:

Hey Emma
well done hon especially since you have been ill thats fantastic..
Hope your feeling better now.... and ready for another great loss next week..
Good luck hon your doing great x

Great job girly!! Your on a roll!!! LOL keep going

well done emma, this is tough when you are not well....

Heres to getting back too SS today and getting another great loss at the end of the week!

xx

brilliant news hun! all that worrying obviously dropped you a few pounds! lol
Get well soon and onwards and "downwards" for next week! xx

thanyou everyone for your kind replies :)

Much love and huggles x x x

Back