WI tonight, help needed

pinktiger

The weeks seem to go quicker and quicker now I'm waiting for Weds to come round. I am dreading tonights WI as I'm bloated and sore and really think that I will either STS or gain :cry:

I've been very good (should keep a diary on here for extra help) but it's the one thing none of us can really control that's causing the problem (ok it can be controlled with medication but cant do that) :eek:

I've drunk plenty like advised yesterday, tried eating more fibre to help as well but nothings helped. I'm one step away from getting the scan bran out and eating it all this morning to see if that helps but I doubt it will the day of WI :cry:.

What else can I do to help me 1: feel better as in pain and discomfort, 2: help loose some weight this week (doubt I'll get my much longed for 2.5lbs) and 3: br more prepared next time :eek:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Babe, you know if you're bloated it will be mainly air. Do you know how much air weighs? I bet it won't be as bad as you think...

...something to think about. xxx

I agree! You really need to stop fixating on the numbers. You know that you have followed the plan - you know that the plan works. So if perchance the scales sts, and trust me everyone will experience that during their weight loss journey - then trust that it will come off, if not that week then the next. Getting tied into this roller coaster of emotions based around a weekly weigh in and what the scale may or may not say is terribly destructive and makes you more likely to come off plan.

Awww Hun...you may be surprised!
My Mum got on the scales last week after saying she was feeling bloated and lost 7lbs!

Some people even say that it's not good to weigh more than every fortnight! So just stick with it hun, it will all work out in the end. x

Yeh i was thinking that, it should be every couple of weeks, although i would end up falling off the wagon! but i feel like that too last week i was terrible!! i love his diet but my god the bloating is ridiculous! i could've easily passed for six months preggers!!!

Dont worry like everyone says if you know you have stuck to it you will be fine! good luck! i have my weigh in tonight!! your right it makes the weeks go by super quick!! xxx

also maybe try an activia yog they help me ots when im bloated?

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the advise and support I get from you all. Need not of worried quite so much as lost 1.5lbs, not a huge loss but it's still a loss and slow and steady is the way to go :D

Fingers crossed for next week as only half a lb until I get my half stone. I'm feeling so much better now :D

Pinktiger

Well done on the loss hun.
I am exactly like you, I have started eating scan bran every day..
I have 5 throughout the day....I actually like them, so it's ok for me.
I haven't had any problems in the loo department for a few weeks now.
I used to get really bloated and dread Wi's always seemed to be around the weekends that the bloating started...Wi is Monday..
I make sure I drink at least 1 litre of water a day...Sometimes thats hard, but I know I have to do it to stop the bloating...

Good luck this week

Hil

oh wow good girl on the loss! 1.5 is great! Imagine how devastating 1.5 ON would have been. Wouldn't have been 'Only' 1.5lbs then, would it? xx

That's great news, and what a fab loss; especially for a week where you were a little worried.

Hugs
Jacqui

Hehehe no it'd been the world had I put on. I think I'd have gone home in tears. I'm going to be positive about it this week as I know SW works now and I've got a few tips off of everyone here and I know a few areas that I can improve on and will :)

I will drink more this week, eat more yoghurts (forget that Mullerlights are free), eat more fruit (diff kinds) and stop worrying about it all. :D

My weight went on over years and it's not going to drop off over night. I get there when I get there and I'm going to damn well enjoy the journey.:bliss:

Hehehe no it'd been the world had I put on. I think I'd have gone home in tears. I'm going to be positive about it this week as I know SW works now and I've got a few tips off of everyone here and I know a few areas that I can improve on and will :)

I will drink more this week, eat more yoghurts (forget that Mullerlights are free), eat more fruit (diff kinds) and stop worrying about it all. :D

My weight went on over years and it's not going to drop off over night. I get there when I get there and I'm going to damn well enjoy the journey.:bliss:

By jove, I think she's got it!! :D :D :D ;)

I think I have, takes a while and a few kick up the backsides but I'm there.

Back