Wi was it right??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by scottishjewel, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    OK so last weekend i had a bad one i keep my points for the week as i knew it wouldnt be good so friday night was at a friends where we had 1 whitewine spritzer and some cheese and nibble not to much a made a huge pot of 0point soup and we had that before hand so anyway on sat was at another friends house where 4 adults and 2 kids shared a chinese meal for 2 (3 mains to rice ribs and pinapple fritter) anyway as u imagine did have much there a little bit but i had a few wine spritzers that night and later on some nibbles again which i know none of this is good but i needed the girlie giggle and blow out but i still knew i would have a put on anyway on sunday i was good salad lunch and pasta meal and wi on monday morning i put on 3lbs!!! 13st 6lbs! at the time i wasnt suprised after the weekend and being so bad so anyways i am bad a wi a lot at home I knwo bad me but this has never been a issue before the seam to wi me much the same as the did on monday mine said the same so tuesday am i was 13st 2oz now i know it can go up and down a little but can it go down that much over night??? and this am i was 13st 1.5lbs? i always count by here scales but i dont want to be think i have had a huge weight loss this week if i was wrongly weighted on monday hope all this makes sense what are ur thoughts?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.