WI week 10, 5lbs gone!

greatbodsoon

Hi everyone,

Have not been on for a while. I ran into some medical issues. I suffer with anaemia, and have to take ongoing medication. As we knw L/T is inclined to make people constipation. I was having huge problems going!! So I stopped taking the medication as it was adding to the problem in a huge way. Even dulcolax and suppositories were not helping. (Sorry for being so graphic). Had planned to go back on the medication when finished with L/T, did not feel a couple of weeks would do too much damage. I decided to have a blood test 2 weeks ago as I was feeling very tired and everyone commented on how pale I was, and my anaemia had significantly disimproved! I had to go back on medication and it was increased. This led to huge problems with the bowel again, so I have soldiered on, but now having huge tummy pains, I had to make the decision to refeed sooner than planned. I really hoped my loss today would be good. Thankfully it is 5lbs as last week it was only 1lb:cry:
My target weight is 4lbs less than what my weight is now. So it is not too bad. I started refeed today, and gosh food tastes great:D, it was just tuna, and a small salad. It was really great. My aim now is to exercise the rest off and tomorrow I will be buying a treadmill or gym bike, not sure which is the best.
However I have been down this road twice before, I have been on L/T twice, and gained the weight back each time, so loosing is not my problem but maintaining it. Seems like I am not the only one, out of 100 dieters, 95 gain the weight back within the year, this time I plan to be in the successful 5%. I have different plans this time, I plan to refeed for longer, and to weigh myself once week and keep to a target.
You are all doing fantastic!

Wow!!!! Another great loss, well done.

Glad to hear refeed is going well. Hope your bowels get back to normal soon.

x

Really well done!!! You sound so positive and im 100% sure you will be in the 5%! lol xoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Fantastic loss ! That's a proper reward for all you've gone through with yer bowels - hope you are all right now

Hope it all works out for u. Great loss and enjoy the refeed. Ur attitude is sound. Keep that frame of mind and u'll do no wrong.

Well done & good luck with refeed.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

You've done amazing hun. 2st 8lbs in 10 weeks........flipping fantastic.

Brilliant result hun! Well done on the loss :)

Back