WI week 13.......................

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I am so happy ......... week 13 and lost another 4 lbs!!!

So that takes me to 50 lbs. just over 3 1/2 stone... and its 2 days over 3 months..

I am so happy.. CD is the best... feeling great..... only 2 stone to go............ xxxx

CD ROCKS!!!!!!

Well done cw you are doing fabulous and are one of my main inspirations on here you have been steady all the way and such a support to all on here .............congrats ..........woo woo.........x

Well done hun! that is amazing!!!! I hope your VERY proud of yourself hun!!!

thanks so much sandypops thats really sweet..
You are doing great too..
I love cd.. its such a fab diet its the best I have done and I have never ever been so into something as this..
xxxx

Me too and believe me have tried them all...............never felt so in control and so shocked I have stuck it this far and resisted conventional food................I only did this to get in a dress for a wedding and they way things are looking may have to swap it for a smaller size...............x

CURLY! Well Done!! thats awesome, i am stoked for you :) not far to go now! x

wooooo well done! thats amazing. 50 pounds overall is inspirational. Can't wait until I get there!

Well done, thats fab!

Well done Curly, 4lb bloody marvelous, and a whopping 50lb gone. Are you not having a food week? Cant wait to be at your stage.

Hey Lin..
You have done so well.. you have lost lots more than me! I am going to eat tonight.. first time.. How did you find it..
xxxx

Wow Curly, excellent work... 50lb, how awesome.... You have stayed so focused you deserve success hun.... My CDC has told me I have to do SS+ for a week even though I have only done 7 weeks, but I think it will be good to introduce food for a week, see how I go, if I still lose, may keep the food on and finish my last 24lb a bit more slowly so my skin doesn't get too saggy.... lol My CDC is slightly shorter than me and as she comes to me she has to get on her scales a few times to set them up properly and last time she came a fortnight ago she weighed 11 stone 6lb and I sneakily looked, this week she made me get on them a few times, and when I weighed in I was 11 stone 10lb so only slightly heavier than her.... woohoo...

Wow Curly, excellent work... 50lb, how awesome.... You have stayed so focused you deserve success hun.... My CDC has told me I have to do SS+ for a week even though I have only done 7 weeks, but I think it will be good to introduce food for a week, see how I go, if I still lose, may keep the food on and finish my last 24lb a bit more slowly so my skin doesn't get too saggy.... lol My CDC is slightly shorter than me and as she comes to me she has to get on her scales a few times to set them up properly and last time she came a fortnight ago she weighed 11 stone 6lb and I sneakily looked, this week she made me get on them a few times, and when I weighed in I was 11 stone 10lb so only slightly heavier than her.... woohoo...

thanks so much hon your doing fab too. yes your right it is good to introduce food for a week and you dont have to far to go yourself so it makes sense to do that..
wow bet you were so chuffed that you were only a little more than your cdc .. Go girl,. it must have made you feel fab..
Your doing great, I am cottage cheese tonight.....

Huge well done Curly! We both have 27lbs to go! Race ya ;) xxx

Wow!!! Curlywurly.:happy096: Thats amazing. You must be so proud of yourself and feeling fab and gorgeous :):)

Congratulations. A true inspiration for other cders xx

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Curly curly curly...
Go girl!!!

You are doing amazing.........

Well done!!!

xxxx

Back