WI week 5

Dietingdon

Silver Member
A dissapointing 1.5lbs loss today. I am cutting it close to meet my 1st target, only 2 more WI's to go. But on the up side, 3.5 more inches gone this week.

It may only be 1.5lb but it's still a loss, maybe not as much as you'd hoped but hey as you say you are on the way to goal. Good luck for the coming week!!

ah hun i know how you feel....sometimes we put too much focus on the scales....check out that loss of inches though hun!!! 3.5" is amazing and you should be really proud of yourself! Chin up...onwards to another 100% week! :D

xxx

A loss is a loss - look at those inches gone, incredible! You are doing so well, isn't CD the most amazing thing?!

Its hard when the loss is small. But you have to remember you have lost. Well done you!
You are doing great.

As we all know sometimes we don't lose much in lbs but we do in inches! 3.5 is brill! xxx

Well done Donna 1 1/2 is still 1 1/2 lost!!!
I lost 1 1/2 this week on my first week off 810 but I didnt focus on the 1 1/2 I lost I focused on the fact that I lost 5 stone!
For you, you have lost not only 1 1/2 pounds but 3.5 more INCHES gone. So well done hon...... Your doing fab look at the overall picture!
x

hi there,

As LizzMB said, we do at times put too much emphasis on the scales. I know I do. The thing is you are still going in the write direction and losing weight. A loss of 3.5" is amazing too. You're doing great so keep up the good work :)

Hey you have had a loss on the scales and with the inches...... that is a happy place to be babe!

Bren
XX

Keep at it you are doing brilliant!

Just to echo what others have said, a loss is a loss, no matter how small and to look at the bigger picture, they all add up...

xtwinklex

Back