WI WK-2 (AFTER CHEATING TWICE)

no pain no gain!

........LOST 2LBS. NOT GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER CHEATING TWICE LAST WK. AT LEAST ITS A LOSS.
SO THIS WK THE PRESSURE IS ON. 5LBS TO LOOSE. THINK DEF HAVE TO INCREASE MY WATER INTAKE. HAVE BEEN ONLY DRINKING 2 LTRS DAILY. REALLY GONNA TRY GIVING IT A PUSH TO 4 LTRS. THEN GOING TO ABERDEEN ON SUNDAY 6TH. MY SIS WEDDING ISNT ACTUALLY TILL THE 13TH OF JULY. SO THAT WILL GIVE ME ANOTHER WK. THATS 2 WKS IN TOTAL... COULD ACTUALLY MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET DOWN TO 9STONE BY THEN. DONT KNOW WEATHER I SHOULD DO A REFEED THE LAST WK... OR JUST STICK TO THE TFR??? WHAT U THINK?
MAYBE TFR MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA SINCE I BOUGHT CLOTHES FOR MY HOLIDAYS 2WKS AGO THAT WERE A SIZE SMALLER.... WHAT A RISK, INCLUDING MY WEDDING OUTFIT. IVE TRIED THEM ALL ON TODAY.... THEY DO JUST FIT... A LITTLE ON THE TIGHT SIZE. KINDA PANICKING NOW :eek:

Chill chill chill, however, i say stick to TFR. if you dont cheat, up your water (till u can take no more ) an perhaps fit the odd walk or swim in till the wedding you will defo feel and look much better in your outfit.

And you dont need to eat or drink booze at the wedding - i mean its not YOUR wedding, your not really missing out as your still going to celebrate with family and friends.
That is just my humble opinion

hey! glad to hear that u got back on the wagon after ur cheats! thats the most important thing... you have so little time left now you really cant afford to cheat anymore if u want to hit your goal and look stunning in your new outfits! just stick with it and count the days, you havent got long to go so u can deffo do with 100%!! Just set yourself mini goals to drink 2 litres of water for 2pm and then another 2 litres before u go to bed. You will be fine! And im sure u will look beautiful on the day! xox

Good loss considering, well done! NOW stop bloody cheating and it will fall off ya!

hey! Glad to hear that u got back on the wagon after ur cheats! Thats the most important thing... You have so little time left now you really cant afford to cheat anymore if u want to hit your goal and look stunning in your new outfits! Just stick with it and count the days, you havent got long to go so u can deffo do with 100%!! Just set yourself mini goals to drink 2 litres of water for 2pm and then another 2 litres before u go to bed. You will be fine! And im sure u will look beautiful on the day! Xox

hey... Its my hero. Ur back. Ur right will def try to up the water. Glad im in the 9's though. Not to long to go now... Cant afford to cheat. X

chill chill chill, however, i say stick to tfr. If you dont cheat, up your water (till u can take no more ) an perhaps fit the odd walk or swim in till the wedding you will defo feel and look much better in your outfit.

And you dont need to eat or drink booze at the wedding - i mean its not your wedding, your not really missing out as your still going to celebrate with family and friends.
That is just my humble opinion

thanks girl. Think thats what il do.... Continue with tfr. Wont be drinking but if im really good until the wedding then i might have a little sommit to eat. Think thats gonna be my target for now. Loose at least another half stone and then have a little healthy, not so naughty treat. X

Good on you, sticking to tfr. You are going to look stunning! Some photos please.

x

Back