WI wk8

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Lost 3lb this week :).

That takes me to the 2stone 2 lb !:D Now my stats are:
5'8", 14st 9lb, size 18.

One and 1/2 dress sizes down - 2 to go !!

Pharmacist goal for me is 12st.

Just curious - anyone else 5"8, medium build - what weight did you reach sizes 12, 14, 16 ?? ie i'm 14.9 and size 18.

Cheers guys,

Caren. :flirt2:

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! That dress is looking more and more possible isn't it? Well done woman!

Brilliant well done :D

YAY!! Well done!!

Xxx

ta all !! got more news.. post on another thread.x

Ooh! Congrats on the loss!

Erm...I'm an inch taller you & am aiming for 12 stone too. From previous experience, I hit size 12 at about 12 & a half stone. & at the moment am at a 16/18 at 14 stone 5lbs. Don't know if that's helpful. Not really an exact science, is it? Heh.

Good luck with your next week & fitting into that dress!!

Hannah

Hi Caren,
very well done to you, you have done really great to date. Best of luck this week. I am 5ft 5 so no help to you sorry.
Doirin

great loss :) well done!

Ooh! Congrats on the loss!

Erm...I'm an inch taller you & am aiming for 12 stone too. From previous experience, I hit size 12 at about 12 & a half stone. & at the moment am at a 16/18 at 14 stone 5lbs. Don't know if that's helpful. Not really an exact science, is it? Heh.

Good luck with your next week & fitting into that dress!!

Hannah

Thats really really helpful and really really motivating - thank you everso much han han.

Caren. xx:D

Well done Caren, another great loss.

You'll be in that dress before you know it - in fact you'll be on here telling us it's too big soon!

x

well done karen, 3lbs is brill and you'll be in that dress in no time at all! 1 and a half sizes down already - brilliant! I cant really help with the sizing thing as im only 5 foot 2.5 inches edging more to 3 inches lol, wish I was that tall though! If it helps after a 38lb loss ive gone from 18 top and bottom (16 when generous) and now a comfy size 14 and 12 when the clothes are being nice to me :)

well done karen, 3lbs is brill and you'll be in that dress in no time at all! 1 and a half sizes down already - brilliant! I cant really help with the sizing thing as im only 5 foot 2.5 inches edging more to 3 inches lol, wish I was that tall though! If it helps after a 38lb loss ive gone from 18 top and bottom (16 when generous) and now a comfy size 14 and 12 when the clothes are being nice to me :)

LOL edging toward 3 inches !! Thank you.
xx

Hi i'm 5ft8 started a little lower in weight than you and a size 18 ..i have pics of me i found other day there was 12 stone and size 12 wrote on the back ..
but at 14 stone i was a size 14/16
i remember
hope that helps a little

debz x

thanks debz, thats really great. xx

well done you keep it going you will be in that size 14 before you know it x

Good on you Caren!! Well done, another good loss.....oh that dress is gonna fit in no time at all!

have a great week and again, WELL DONE YOU!!

Take care

Great losses Caren, well done! It's great you have a goal outfit to spur you on. I think I might buy something to make myself feel great whenever it eventually fits!

Well done you on getting over the 2 stone mark :D

Just to put into perspective here's a 30lb fish to show you how much you've lost :D

30lb4ozCommon_Small.JPG

Back