WI

clairex

Silver Member
I put on 1.5:(!! I am really gutted, i did cheat at the weekend and had an off day - but apart from that was good as gold all week and doing more excerise! But it is totm so i am hoping and praying its because of that. My mum who i go with lost a pound and she had a chinese..when i didnt! so i feel pretty downhearted to be honest. :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

...but you said it yourself Huni...you cheated at the weekend and had an off day. That is enough sometimes coupled with the TOTM to help us gain weight.
Just stay focused now and you will see a loss next week...just DONT cheat!
Just think it could have been more that you gained!

I knowww, i learned that I can't have a cheat day - as many people on here do! So I will just have to stick to it all the time instead. All you can do is learn from your mistakes i suppose :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your'e right Hun...some people can get away with having the occasional cheat meal and it doesnt effect them. I cant and prooved this over Christmas....for me this is either 100% stick to plan or just forget it and end up having a bypass.
I think I would rather the stick to plan option!

At least you know the reason for your gain which is good and know it can easily be fixed by sticking to plan 100% - good luck for next week

We all cheat from time to time, just forget about it and start again, I am sure you will have a great week this week.

You probably would be able to get away with not being 100% at times hun, it all depends on how badly you 'cheat', with it being totm it won't help either, but don't worry about it, if you have a 100% week you should see a great loss next week to make up for it

Back