Wierd side effects...

Hello all!!

So... Apart from the usual side effects I've read about here, I'm also experiencing super tender gums that bleed when I brush my teeth as well as cracks in the corner of my mouth that usually dry out overnight when I can't put lip balm on and are really quite painful. I'm on day 10...

Anyone else?!

On the plus side they're not getting me down as the good side effects far outweigh!!

Xx

I've got really dry lips but I'm not sure that anything to do with lt x just mention any concerns to your pharmacist xxx hope it gets better soon

Really? My lips are dry but I thought it was because I am just getting over the flu.
Now more people are saying they also have it I wonder if it is the diet then.
It's not bothering me at the moment though

i'm also suffering from really dry lips that are cracking and becoming painful and i'm drinking about 4 litres a day so not dehydrated. i'm being weighed tomorrow so i'll ask and let you know what they say

I ALWAYS get dry lips and mouth on this....or any low carb type diet. Not sure how it works like, but I've noticed it when I go into ketosis.

I've had orange snot.....

Nice.....haha

Haha orange snot! I have had odd coloured snot too but again I thought it was the end of my being poorly. Not sure if it is orange I will inspect it next time I blow my hooter ;)

Thanks for that FJ.. I almost spat my water over my keyboard when i read about orange snot!! pmsl x x

Back