Wii EA Active - More Workouts

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by suespain, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Got the More Workouts wii for Xmas and I don't know if its because I've been eating too much without exercise or if this is more taxing, but after 19 mins do I feel like I've done a "huge" workout.

I set my own workout (as I did with the original one) and this game I feel has worked me more than the other one did, and I found that one difficult!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I've found it very challenging. I have VERY stiff quads at the mo! There seems to be alot more cardio, and there are an awful lot of squats :eek: even in the waterskiing. I do like the resistance exercises tho, they seem more effective than on the original. I like the boxing too, especially if you use the board as you have to use your legs.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.