wii fit and weight watchers

hey, just thought I'd post about the wii fit. Im finding it really good and easy to do in the privacy of the living room. I have been off exercise for the last 8 months with a slipped disk and loving my wii.

Does anyone have any easy exercise videos that dont require you to be an athletic size 8 in the first place?

Thanks!

(19 lbs to go!):p

i am a very unathletic almost 15st lass and i LOVE the wii fitness coach.. have you tried it?

you do fitness tests at the beginning and then it calibrates routines suitable to your fitness level.. i really enjoy doing mine each day and you can do anything from 15 minutes to over an hour a session if you want - i just stick to 15 minutes now, but will build up to 30 eventually if i ever get fit enough. :)

I had a good over the easter on a friends wii fit, i loved it. My son is getting a wii for his birthday in July and im hoping that i can get the wii fit for my birthday a few days later :) Cant wait!

I love my wii fit, although i cant do much on it at the moment and i look ridiculous, i generally do around 10mins, not much but better than nothing, im hoping i'll start seeing an improvement now im on ww! :p

I enjoy the step and boxing ones as i have to think about what im doing so much i dont notice how worn out i am, be careful with the hula hoop one tho, i couldnt walk the next day lol ;)

I bought a new stepper as my old one broke! I dont really like the new one! im sure it snot counting propperly! i was on it for 25 mins and it only read 15 mins and same with calories!

got my wii fit a few weeks ago and have been using it on and off but have decided to use it 5 times a week now for 30 mins! I like the jogging, hoola hoops and step! Not very good at the muscle excercises or the balance games and have tried and failed at some of the yoga poses although i do the half moon quite well!!

Which exercises give u the best work out? im yet to work up a sweat!

Back