Wii fit plus

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Does anyone do the part where you can say how many calories you want to exercise off a day. i have selected the chocolate bar which is i think about 433 calories.

i didn't know you could do this!?!?! where about is that on the wii fit please? ... i do have the plus one! :)

I do! Its a bit scary though how much exercise you have to do to burn off a bit of chocolate!!! It took me just over 1 hour with the exercises I did to do it. Eek. Makes you think twice about grabbing a choccie bar though, as much as I love chocolate I don't want to have to do an extra hour of exercise to rid myself of those calories lol.

Smirky go to the main wii fit plus menu choose the big orange "my wii fit plus" door the next screen hase 4 icons on the left the top one is a dinner plate thats what you need :)

no i havent on the wii fit plus but when i look at all the other things then i probably do. i have changed the apple to something else cant think what at the moment, probably age, and it is 200+ calories and i managed to do it yesterday 20mins free jogging and 30 mins free step. will look at the item when i manage to get on the telly without my boys driving me mad.

Smirky go to the main wii fit plus menu choose the big orange "my wii fit plus" door the next screen hase 4 icons on the left the top one is a dinner plate thats what you need :)

sorry only just saw this, thank you so much!!! :)

Back