Wii Fit Plus

BrittW

Timelord
Anyone got one?
I bought one yesterday, haven't used it yet! xo

Mine's collecting dust! Pulled it out and got it as far as it sitting by the telly in anticipation of using it, but haven't quite got there yet! the yoga is excellent on it and all the games are fun! Enjoy! x

I do! I love it...Its so blooming cruel though squealing when I get on it lol! My favourites are hula hooping and free step or jogging which I do whilst watching tv or listening to my iPod. I hate the gym environment and find the wii fit really helps me exercise. Plus if you dont use it all that often it tells you off...I find the incentive to not be told off by a robot helps me lots!

Bx

There's an article in this month's mag about the woman that has used Wii Fit to get fit and lose inches, she looks good x

I do! I love it...Its so blooming cruel though squealing when I get on it lol! My favourites are hula hooping and free step or jogging which I do whilst watching tv or listening to my iPod. I hate the gym environment and find the wii fit really helps me exercise. Plus if you dont use it all that often it tells you off...I find the incentive to not be told off by a robot helps me lots!

Bx

The telling off helps me too - in fact it was my incentive to join SW, as I got on it after xmas and had put on more weight and after i got a telling off after being awol for a few months - my WiiMi had the cheek to balloon in size and pull a sad face!!!!!!!!!!!!

Six words!

You are going to love it!

Xx

P.s prepare for addiction and don't trust your weight - it fluctuates massively :) x

Back