Wii fit weigh ins

I made the mistake of trusting the wii fit scales and was so excited when they said I had lost 6lb, so I ran upstairs to check the bathroom scales. Was gutted to see I hadn't lost anything.....!

U won't beleive it took out wii fit plugged in set up went to sync board and bloody batteries were gone :( raging !!!!!! Will be organised tomm ;)

I bought a recharge pack for my Wii fit but there was not instructions with it and the lights on it don't seem to make any sense, I'm never sure if it is charged or not and have to use it plugged in on charge which means I can't get it far enough away from the t.v. and tend to hit the t.v when my arms are waving around on step LOL

well i wont forget the batteries tonight!!! just going to do it myself on wii fit for rest of this week, love the hula hoop, dance step and boxing, then will try the biggest loser game next week :) am soooo excited about the new me !!!

I weighed on my wii fit this morning and I'm weighing the same as my bathroom scales. Fingers crossed, they're accurate. x

I set my daughter up on the Wii Fit earlier, she's been desperate for a go at Hula hooping. Her Wii Fit age was.... 23, she is 3 1/2 Lol. Altho her BMI was 'Ideal' unlike mine!!
Bee x

Well guys got back on it talk about motivation !!!

407 days since I was on it and I'm 2 st 3lb heavier !!!!

WOW 407 - you beat my 305, did you get told off by the Wii?

I am currently charging my charger pack and am getting a bit worried about my Wii fit telling me off LOL! I have bought EA Active today, pre-owned but not used for £12.98 and got the more exercises for £9. Also bought The Biggest Loser Challenges also on sale. Thought a bit a variety might stop me from getting bored!

WOW 407 - you beat my 305, did you get told off by the Wii?

no :confused: my son got on it too he was after 500 days didnt tell him off either:rolleyes:

so i did 15 min on wii fit and 30 min on bigest loser
have to say i prefer wii fit, but was raging i couldnt catch hula hoops :mad:and couldnt punch the targets in the boxing game !! :eek:but the step is def my favourite!!:cool:

Im using the wii fit for my exercising, i find the scales pretty spot on but i have very thin carpet

i did 20mins on the stepper today and did 2400 odd steps :)

i love the hula hoops each time i beating my other score nearly 300 hoops this time

and i did the boxing rythme thing took me a while to get the hang of it but when i did it was fun!

Only did 30mins which i plan to every day (except weekends as the kids try and steal it off me lol!)

Oh apparently if anyone has the kinect there is a free download for the biggest loser which im going to try and find tonight

Fair play to u I couldn't believe how unfit I was in it !!! My dd has the connect but we haven't hooked it up to net yet I don't think :(

Hahahaha this thread is so funny - and it has motivated me to pull my dusty wii fit out, I wonder if mine will recognise me?

Well Im definatly pulling out the Wii Fit this week, My knee is still a bit dodgy but Im thinking its strong enough for some exercise - especially the fun ones that the Wii has and will finally get round to testing out the Wii fit +

I even have a riser, to make my wii fit a bit more challenging. I haven't managed to use this yet though after my '305 days off' I am loving the hula hoop though, i can really feel a difference when i am doing it.

I love doing hula hoops on the Wii! Yesterday I did Super Hula Hoops for 6 mins, and I was so out of breath, but felt fantastic. It then decided to unlock another level and gave me 10 mins!...I think I will have a stab it later it today. I have noticed it does tell you off when you're doing yoga...or rather not doing it! I got off the board to answer a call and the trainer started saying "Hello! Where have you gone?!"

I managed to finish the expert course on the wii+ cycling. It drove me batty but it's taken me 2 weeks and I've clocked up about 50 mins a day on it! It was becoming obssessive! Still that's another 2lbs gone.

Well done on doing the cycling! I haven't even tried it yet, really must get more activity in!

After buying all those games the other week I have done the biggest looser challenge twice, it's really good but I'm not brave enough to have Gillian train me yet!

Back