Wii Fit weight

rocketgob

Just a quick question - anyone here using wii fit? Was just wondering how accurate you think the weigh in bit is? I never know what to put on the how heavy is your clothing bit and some weeks it says the same as my scales and other weeks its 2 - 3 lbs out. Also as much as I love doing it, I do find it a bit annoying to be weighed every single day!!

I find the weight loss is very similar to SW but it does annoy me how it doesn't weigh in half pounds.

You don't have to weigh in every day, you can do the activities without the body test.

I weigh in every monday on my wii fit, I just do the activitys without the body test. I canr afford to go to class so its nice to have scales that are fairly accurate. I love the little graph that shows your weight going down (or up sometimes, ooops!) X x

Yea I must admit I didn't like the fact ur ment to weigh all the time because you can vary a lot over a day and can be real disheartening if u've been good and gained. I'd say it's accurate if u weigh at same time each wk and dont put it on carpet x

Its goes against all medical advice to weigh yourself everyday Im surprised they got away with it! Ive bought myself new scales as i got fed up with being told off for not weighing on it everyday!

shenzi said:
Its goes against all medical advice to weigh yourself everyday Im surprised they got away with it! Ive bought myself new scales as i got fed up with being told off for not weighing on it everyday!

Yes I am surprised they got away with it! I think I may just not do the body test ... just do it once a week. It is really annoying to try really hard and get on there for it to tell you that you have gained!!

Gobby x

I can lose 2lbs just by moving it 6 inches across the floor.

Its not something that I can leave out all the time to be sure its in the same spot, so I dont trust it in the slightest.

i weigh in once a week at class on slimming world scales and thats the only weight I go by.

Wii fit is a toy.

I stopped taking any notice of my Wii weight when I weighed 2st 4lbs! My BMI was 5.3!

I once accidentally put it on my carpet rug and it said I'd lost 5 stone! I wish :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pmsl mine said I'd lost 15st 8 and was under a stone in weight last week haha even though I knew it was ridiculous I felt chuffed that it wasn't calling me obese

I use my wii to weigh myself everyday but have Friday as my official weigh in day. It seems accurate enough apart from when I went out for a meal and it told me I'd put 7lbs on in one day! :-o

Oh and I always use it to weigh my suitcase before going on holiday!

I weight myself with mine every thursday morning after i have taken my toddler to play school. I love the fact that it shows the BMI to but it is annoying when it doesnt show half pounds.

Back