Wii Fit

Yummy mummy wannabee

losing the other me !
Morning all.
Just a quick question as I am on the run( Half term !! AAARRGH)
I have started to weigh myself midweek as well as my Tuesday weigh in, (just to keep track) Does anyone know if the weigh in on the wii fit is accurate, before i start jumping for joy as it says i have lost 2 pounds !!
Thanks everyone xx

It is unlikely to match your consultants scales so if you are going to use it to weigh yourself (bearing in mind weighing yourself more than once a week isn't recommended) than you must ONLY compare it with the previous time you used the board and not with your 'official' weigh in - if that makes sense.

What I would say though is that I do feel you are on risky ground weighing yourself between classes. My body seems to have a 7 day cycle all of its own. I can be as good as gold all week but my scales show no change whatsoever until the day before weigh-in. So if I was to take notice of them any other time ring the week I'd get demoralised and probably go off-plan.

Good luck with your losing weight though xx

Wii boards arent calibrated and the chances of you weighing in the same place every time to get an accurate read out is non-existent. Use it as a guide, but use the Consultants scales as the proper weight.

to test this last week I weighed in, did a 30 min "work out" and weighed in again & I lost 7lb.....lol I somehow don't think they are entirley acurate, sorry x

I used to weigh myself on my scales which used to read same as groups.. then hop on the wii fit.. It'd usually be about 7pounds out lol

My wii fit is rubbish!! It told me i had lost 2 pounds when id stayed the same so i sort of got my hopes up :( I still use it but dont take what it says seriously!!

I weigh myself once a week on my wii fit as I am doing sw at home, but as soon as batteries start running low the scales are really dodgy!! i am seriously considering buying a normal set of scales instead!!

Back