Wii Fit

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hii

I have started using my wii fit and wii active again, instead of paying a fortune a month for the gym. Anyone else do this?

Has it helped?

Xx

Yeah I use mine a few times and week and walk loads all free :)

I can't find the disk, dammit. Hubby said he put it up somewhere out of the baby's reach... so of course it's now lost. I do play the Wii Sports Resort though. I know bowling or frisbee/table tennis isn't as good as the Wii Fit plus, but it's better than no Wii at all.
I've also walked approx 2miles per day this week.

I do just dance and just dance 2, the sweat program. :) just until i can use the wii fit again

I do the wii fit plus as much as i can but its not as much as i'd like. Then i do the advanced boxing i ache really bad for a couple of days. Makes you feel good.

I can't find the disk, dammit. Hubby said he put it up somewhere out of the baby's reach... so of course it's now lost. I do play the Wii Sports Resort though. I know bowling or frisbee/table tennis isn't as good as the Wii Fit plus, but it's better than no Wii at all.
I've also walked approx 2miles per day this week.

Haha typical man.

I love going for a walk too. I think im going to buy a pedometer too xx

I love just dance and the boxing on the wii fit.

I also have wii active personal trainer. You get resistance bacns with it aswell which has been a big help xx

I'm also a Wii Fit fan, I try to go on it a few times a week. I do think it can get a little repetitive at times though.

Back