Wii Fit

Lozzaco

Does anyone do wii fit as part of their excersise regime? I am gonna give it ago along wih some walking too

I'm fishing mine back out this week again, and doing a fast half hour walk to and from work each day, and another hours slow dog walk, so hopefully it should help. Not sure what parts of the wii fit to focus on though...

I'd like to start this. What does everyone do on there? How long for? Would love to hear other's experiences :) good luk lozza

I use the Wii and Wii board. I've got the biggest loser game that i'm doing at the moment which is good and also the just dance games are brill!

I've found that the Wii Fit is a really good thing to use when I can't find time to go to the gym etc. The hula hooping and stepping game on there is really good, and maybe every other time I do the running on there too :) The 'Just Dance' games are really good too and lots of fun also - they're a good one to do with family/friends to take away that feeling of actually working out :)

I'd use a Wii Fit but when I got on it a few years ago it said I was too heavy, I've boycotted Nintendo ever since :p

I use mine more for fun than excercise, I've got lots of dance games, including Zumba. I like that I can excercise in my own home & don't need to make time to go somewhere, I can do it whenever I want.

Back